★ FORTY-ONE

JONATAN'S POV

WELCOME HOME BENJAMIN!!

Ben was coming home just in an hour, Ludwig, Emilio and Femi have been getting everything ready for Ben. And a big banner welcoming him back, with balloons and alcohol set up for all of us.

I couldn't wait to see the rest of the boys, I've missed them way too much. We usually travel together and stick together as a group because shit can get chaotic.

"Calm down Jonatan.. don't wanna be passed out before Ben even gets here." Femi rolled her eyes as I took my 4th shot of Hennessy. "Yeah yeah.." I huffed putting down the glass bottle.
I don't know why a feeling of pitty dawned on me. Ben got hurt because of me, I should have just handled that whole situation by myself or more calmer, then maybe Ben wouldn't have gotten hurt.

This has been in the back of my mind for week's, I just didn't want to be reminded of it. Now that Ben is coming home it's all hitting me at once, I have to face what has happened.

Soon enough the door is being unlocked and we all stand up waiting in anticipation.

"Ben!!!! Welcome home!!" We shouted as Ben came in with a sling on his shoulder and a big smile on his face. The rest of the guys all walked in putting their baggage down.

The house filled with talking a music blasting. Ben chilled on the chair talking to Zak, and Ludwig, Axel and Micke sitting together in their own world happy.
Everyone seemed happy to be home and just glad to see each other..

Don't get me wrong I'm happy to have everyone back together.. but it doesn't feel like home without Luna..

Without disturbing anyone I snuck to the bathroom closing the door.
" You shouldn't..." The voice in my head kept saying.
Fuck it...
Crushed up k with my Visa card making lines and pulling a bill out.. I snorted a few lines saving the rest in a small baggie. Nobody knows that I'm back on this shit, I'm in too deep..
Blood started to flow out my nose, I cleaned up sliding back on the ground waiting for everything to hit and numb me.

"Jon...?" I hear Ben's voice through the door. Shit, I must have been sitting here for awhile on the ground. "Yeah?" Trying to act okay. "Open the door.. please." He said soft enough to hear over the music.
So I opened the door and sat on the edge of the tub.

"What happened? Did you take something? You looked fucked up right now bro...." he asked kneeling in front of me. My head in my hands, feelings of disappointment and shame.

"You are.. you're responding so slow.. Jonatan. Please don't tell me you're back on k..." He stood up in disappointment. Shrugging, my body slowly slouched into wall next to.. to this point my brain, and body were just slow. I didn't care, as the drug hit more and more.

"Jonatan, let's go to your room." I felt one arm around my torso slowly walking me to my room.

I want Luna..

"Let go of me! I need Luna now!" My words slurred, stumbled into my room. "Jon just lay down.. " Ben left my room and I was again left alone.

"I Fucking miss Luna. I need her here.. she's like my medicine. She helped me so much." I mumbled as I grabbed my a bottle of Hennessy and the picture of Luna and I when she first moved in with us.

Anger. Sadness. Wishing for death. Nothing is the same.

The voices have came back, yet I hid that from everyone because we were all focused on Ben and Luna.
They'll just put me back in the crazy house.

I grabbed my sketch book and started to draw what ever came to my mind while I'm high off my ass.. dark.. evil.. sadness.. were the only emotions that flowed through onto the paper.

••••••••••••••

Hi, hello. So I was thinking of doing shorter chapters since I'm way too busy to do 2000 word count & so I don't run out of ideas.

So I hope you enjoy this short chapter, maybe I can update at least 2 times a week.
Vote & comment!!! ❤️❤️