★TWENTY-ONE

The plane is going to land in an hour, its been nine hours so far. I sat at the window seat, Jonatan next to me and Ben at the end, the others were behind us. I laid my head on his shoulder watching a kid movie he put on just to pass time. I slept half of the time and i didn't get to talk to Jonatan yet about what he wanted to tell me, i turn to him grabbing his hand and connecting it with my small hand. "Want to talk about it?" I say frowning,he hesitantly nodded. "Its.. Its just i don't want to put anyone in danger. But i will protect my bros.. And especially you. Id kill for you okay? I will take care of you and you can have anything you want. Even ask Ben, he'll get it for you. Just stay with me all times and let me know if anything or anyone is messing with you." He sighs giving me a stern look. "No worries i will. Thank y-..." "No need to thank me.. You're my girl that means i got you no matter what. As long as you stay loyal to me and i will be loyal to you also."
I nod giving him a kiss and decided to cuddle up to him and closing my eyes so time would go by faster.

*****

We finally got off the plane and headed off to our hotel. We were in the big city Tokyo, the typical busy streets and people everywhere, big flashing lights. I was amazed but its exactly like the movies. I play with Jonatans fingers because the ride to the hotel was boring. "Got us us a top floor room. And i got a guy who will deliver us some goodies." He winked at me and said nothing more.
Finally we got to this big hotel that looked expensive and only rich people would be here. Yet again Jonatan and the boys do have money. Jonatan checks in and we are escorted to our room on the top floor. I grab my bag and held Jonatans hand in the other walking close to him,the rest followed closely behind us. "Room 510, this is your stop. If you need anything else just use our phone and call for us. Have a great stay at our hotel." The employee nodded and headed down to the lobby. We walk in and this room was huge, a kitchen, living room, three separate bedrooms and an amazing view of the busy city.
"Holy shit how did you afford this?!!" I walk around the place. "Well i do have money and the guys helped pay too. And this is more of a pent house than a normal hotel room." He grabs a beer sitting down on the couch. "Luna, that room to your left is ours to share so settle in because its going to be a good holiday." He points to the big golden door, i head in the room unpacking my bags along with his. I decided to take a bath so i grab some clothes and headed into the big bathroom. It didn't take me long to figure all these buttons out and i play some music on the speakers they had in the bathroom. I heard a knock and it was Jonatan he walked in locking the door behind him. "Mind if i join?" He smirks and started to undress getting in the big tub with me.
"This needs more bubbles Luna!" He says laughing. "Such a kid, can we just relax im so tired." I lay my head back on the tub.
"Come here." So i moved between his legs resting my body on his.

"I love you, you know that Luna? You are a blessing to me, i never want you to regret the move to Sweden. Look at what we have made. This love, and this love i thought id never have again. I thought i was going to live the same boring life with one nightstands and another night by myself. Please never leave me, i like where we're at." He wrapped his arms around me. "I wouldn't dare leave. I like where im at and i dont plan on leaving you anytime soon. What ever happens, we will overcome it okay?" I close my eyes letting out a happy sigh. We sit like this for awhile as he hums songs to me.

"Can we stay like this forever?" He says giving a kiss on my shoulder. "Yes but we would be shriveled up and old." I giggle pulling his hand out the water showing him his hand that is now wrinkly. "Gosh i love the sound of your voice, your laugh and i love your company. You make my problems melt away." He pulls me back into his arms. "I love you Jonatan." "I love you Luna." He says back.

We finally get out the bath rinsing ourselves off and getting into the white and gold fluffy robes the hotel gave us. I walk out changing into my over sized clothes axel decided that were good enough. I didn't complain so i got ready, and so did Jonatan. We headed out and there was a small portable cart in the middle of the room.
"Ahh.. My friend must have stopped by... The goodies are here." He shouted for the guys to come out and we all gathered to see what was under the cloth. When he did our eyes widened, there was a big bag of weed, a bag of different colored pills, and a small bag of shrooms, and lastly a brick of white powder.
"Holy shit thank your friend for us Jon!" Ben slowly sits down as I help him. "Lets fuckin party guys!!!" Jonatan yells starting to make lines to hit and scattering the rainbow pills. I get up and hit three lines and sitting on Jonatans lap. Everyone else did their thing and got high as shit.

I guess it was our way of forgetting what has happened earlier and to have a good time while we're here.
I kept looking at Jonatan and just trying to focus on every little detail on his face. "I love you." I say pulling him in for a kiss, he mumbled between our kiss." I love you too." We both smile and we back to smoking. Everything seemed perfect, yet everything on drugs seem fine when you're high.

Ben, Nino and zak were all talking shots and betting who can drink more. Micke and Axel were DJ-ing the music that was blaring loudly. I was having fun being around Jonatan and talking about nothing interesting, and that for some reason i thought about bringing up the text that i received at the airport.

"Uh.. Jonatan.. I need to show you something but maybe tomorrow because we are having a good time right now and im a little too fucked to show you." I lay my head in the crook of his neck. "Okay love what ever it is can wait." He kisses my hand and continued to smoke.

||• i don't know what im doing but im making myself shook! Haha well if you're reading this i hope you enjoy and continue on this wild ass journey!!
Also have u guys heard Stranger!!?? •||