★FIVE

I woke up maybe 2 hours after the show,and i hear music blaring from the back of the bus where they usually chill at. I tug at the black oversized hoodie Ludwig put on me. My body still felt drained and i wanted to sleep more, i rub my eyes getting up stretching.

"Hey sunshine!" Micke says walking pass me heading to the back. I following along with him seeing Jonatan, ben laying on a long couch only spot left was by Jonatan so i slowly make my way to him.

I was still cold so i slowly moved closer to him making him look at me from the corner of his eye. "Nice hoodie...." He grumbled putting his attention back to the game they were playing. I look down and felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me, but why is he being so distant towards me. Maybe it was from earlier, i haven't seen Ludwig or Axel anywhere.

He passes me a blunt lighting it for me, he puts his arm around waist as i smoke the blunt. He hands the controller to Micke and putting his attention towards me now.

"So i been thinking, since we'll only be in the States for 1 more day, i was thinking of you just coming to Sweden with us. I know it seems weird but the guys and i enjoy your company. Maybe you can help us with our clothing line. Well help you pack and pay for anything you cant bring." He gives me smile hoping id say yes. I smoked more of the blunt thinking.
Well i don't have anything holding me back, but i don't wanna leave Devyn. Other than that i live alone and barely have any belonging just clothes and a few personal belongings. Well...

"Give me a minute, im going to call my friend Dev." I get up walking outside in the dark with my blunt and phone in hand.

I facetime Dev,thankfully she answered me even though its 12am.

"Hey Dev... Im still with the boys and I have so much shit to tell you!!" I say eagerly.

So i tell her about how it all started with Ludwig and Jonatan. That i made good friends with Axel and how they kinda got me into drugs but i can control myself. Also telling her about how i have feelings for Jon and Ludwig which wasn't helpful being around them for the past 2 days.

Then the worst thing is telling her that they wanted me to live overseas...

I sigh taking the last hit of the blunt. " So Dev.... This will sound crazy and stupid but... Jonatan just offered me to come live with them in Sweden, and maybe help out with their clothing line... And they will help me with buying things i cant take." I look at the screen seeing her faces wasn't happy and she looked mad..

"LUNA ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE YOU BARELY KNOW THEM AND GOING TO LIVE WITH THEM IS FUCKING NUTS!!!! I KNOW YOU LOVE THEIR MUSIC AND YOU'RE BECOMING ALL BUDDY BUDDY WITH THEM BUT YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID IF YOU GET UP AND LEAVE YOUR LIFE HERE AND LEAVE ME!" she screaming through the phone and I look down at my feet and tugged the jacket over my legs more. I sit against the wall by the bus and listened to her ranting and insulting me for being stupid.

I hear foot steps and see Ludwig and Axel walking into light. They spot me and headed towards me and looked concerned about why my friend was yelling. I told them to stay quiet for a minute and don't leave me, so they kneeled down listening.

"Listen Dev i get your mad but i think this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and i think this will help me get into new things. But if you keep yelling at me then I'm done, usually friends would be supportive but you're being a bitch about it!!" I say not looking at the screen. Axel has his hand on my knees for comfort.

I look up and faintly smile at him as Dev kept yelling at me. " DEV YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU! ID BE HAPPY IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED TO YOU! SO SCREW YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND GO BACK TO SAM THAT WILL KEEP HURTING YOU! YOU ARE BEING A BITCH AND I'M DONE. SO DON'T COME CALLING ME WHEN YOU FEEL BAD!" i scream hanging up before she could say anything else.