★SIX★

*2 weeks later*

Ive been in Sweden,at the boy's studio flat for about 2 weeks getting settled in.

The guys all had a bedroom, Axel, Ben,Micke, and Ludwig. Its crazy how big the place is and that they manage to live all together.

Jonatan and i have been getting really close and i barley slept in my room. He would always want me to sleep in his bed, he would get night terrors only because he was trying to quit all the drugs but was going through withdrawals so i would comfort him when he needed it. His body would get shaky and sweaty, and he would wake up crying.
I did my best to make him feel better, but sometimes it wouldn't work and he would yell at me for touching him. I didn't take it personal i knew he was going through it. Now i still did all the other drug's because im too deep and cant help it.

I basically helped around with cleaning and getting their merchandise in order with their good friend /manager Emilio. I felt welcomed and being in a different country feels refreshing.

||•3rd person / author's pov||

As Jonatan tried his hardest to quit the drugs hes been on all tour long, he wants them even more. He would try to push those cravings aside and tried to distract himself with Luna.

He knew if he got too attached he would end up hurting her or worse Luna will leave him for someone else. He has trust issues and gave up on love after his ex Frida hurt him off and on for 2 years. He swore to himself he doesn't believe in love no more and he can't date anyone for so long or he'll get attached to that person and that person will end up hurting him.

He knows those feelings are very much there for Luna since he laid eyes on her at the show. Her green eyes, long hair, and beautiful curves. Her personality was amazing and felt bad that he tarnished her with the drugs. When on drugs he felt the happiest and more creative, Jonatan thought maybe Luna would have the same experience. Or so he thought but it was ruining both of them not knowing it.

Now Ludwig kept his distance after the altercation at the show. He knew Jonatan wanted her and Ludwig wanted her just as bad. But he wasn't going to let her ruin their friendship of years and years. But he knows Jon doesn't stay with one girl for so long and knew Luna was gonna get hurt. Ludwig never wanted to hurt her, he just wants to protect her and treat her right. And its difficult when you have your best friend falling for the same girl you want. And since she has moved in all he can think about is Luna...

(Back to Luna's POV)

I lay in bed next to Jonatan watching tv quietly. He hasn't spoken a word to me since he woke up. I felt useless and sad that he just pushes me away.

"So do you feel like doing anything today?" I softly say looking at him. He doesn't move muscle but spoke. "No i want you to help Emilio and Axel with orders and stuff they need help with. Im going out tonight getting drunk with the rest of the guys.."
I nodded getting up but slowly try giving him a kiss on his cheek, but he moves his face the other way. I look down and quickly get off the bed leaving the room.

I quickly run to my room trying not to cry my eyes out. A sudden knock on the door and i wipe my face opening the door seeing its Axel.

"Hey i wanted to see if you are ready to hel-..... Whats wrong what happened?!" He says walking in closing the door behind him i walk to my big bed plopping down trying not to cry. I explained to him what happened.

"Axel what did i do wrong?!!! I thought he felt the same, but this morning he acted like i wasn't there next to him in bed and just told me he was going out with the rest of the guys!" I cried trying not to be so loud.