★THIRTY-FOUR ★

Something felt off when I woke up, I wasn't used to this feeling. I was in Jonatans room with my body twisted into the silky sheets on the king size bed, alone.. No other body, he wasn't there. So reaching for my phone there was a message saying they boys are out together for some work at Zak's place.

Not the fact I'm alone in this big flat made me feel weird, but the vibe and my gut was telling me to stay alert. So I get up to putting on a random shirt Jon left laying around and headed to the kitchen for water.
Maybe I wasn't used to being alone in a quiet place, so I put on some music bumping Rihanna loudly. I sparked a blunt Ludwig left for me, dancing around in a baggy shirt with just underwear on. The feeling on calm finally hit with that blunt, I cleaned up the house before the boys came back.

My phone buzzed, I assumed it was Jonatan checking up on me. I was wrong... That off feel hitting me hard... The unknown number,sent a picture of me dancing around, it seemed like it was taken from a window in the kitchen.. with the message
"We meet again Luna, my love... xx"

My heart dropped into my stomach, faster than i could think. There could be only two people that would send this.. My mind was fuzzy and racing with every possible thing that could happen to me... I rushed to every door making sure the doors were locked and every window as well. I don't wanna risk it with this.

My mind said text Jonatan,but I didn't want to disturb them with their work. So I smoked more to calm my nerves, and closed all the curtains in the house,not wanting anyone to be able to see inside.

Everything came crashing with emotion, I didn't know what to do. He couldn't just come all the way to Sweden just to hurt me.. after everything that happened, my mind didn't doubt it. Maybe he would, hes fucking insane.

**************

It was now noon and I was sitting in Jonatans room straightening everything up, to distract me from this whole situation that happened earlier.
I was still in his shirt, it comforted me in a mental and physical way, made me feel safe and I know he'll protect me from harm's way.

"LUNA!!!" Sighing with relief of Jonatans voice that echoed through the house. "In your room!" I hollered back. He soon made his way to the room, with a big smile on his face. "There you are baby girl, I got something for you!" He held his hand helping me out. I gladly took it connected my fingers with his. "What is it??" I questioned, I hated surprises. "Just come to your room it's in there."
Soon stopped, Jonatan put his hands over my eyes so it was nearly impossible to see where I was going. " Jon I can't see.."
"Just trust me and follow where I'm guiding you." So I did and we were on my bed and suddenly I could see.

"Surprise!!!" I was lost for words.

Jonatan was holding at least 200 roses in a vase with a huge smile on his face. "Jonatan.. oh my... Thank you , thank you so much. You didn't hav--"
"Luna I wanted to, you're so beautiful and the love of my life. I don't know what I'd do without you, you brought light into my life and made me believe in love. Just wanted to say thank you and I love you to death!" He put the vase down on my dresser. I was overwhelmed with happiness, and love. No, these feelings couldn't be put in words to being with.

"One more thing.. we have an appointment in 30 minutes to go get something done. It's also apart of the surprise. So get ready and let me know when you're done."

Jumping on the bed so I could give him a big hug, I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you so much Jon, you have no idea. I'm lost for words right now! I'm overwhelmed with emotions, happy ones." I said pulling him into a kiss, his arms held tight onto my body passionately kissing me.

We pulled away and he set me back down on my bed. He left and I got ready, putting on my pink fluffy coat with leggings and a shirt Jon gave me from the SB gear, also we could never forget the Nike's.