★THIRTY-SIX★

"Luna! You can escape from me this time!" I could hear Nate's voice boom throughout the large house. I was in the bathroom hiding from him, my arm was cut and bleeding pretty bad. I could hear his foot steps getting closer to the bathroom door.
"Shit. This is where I'm going to die.." I silently sob to myself.
"Oh look... What we have here!" Nate bust the door open leaving me exposed and vulnerable. My heart was racing,I didn't want him to do things, to me that I didn't want him to do. He grabs me by my hair pulling me into the hallway to his room.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!" I cried , "I won't runaway and disobey you! " I plead on my hands and knees as he stood over me with a evil grin.

"You left and went with those guys! You're getting what you deserve!" He grabs me by my neck pulling me up, then with one swift move, he pushed me into the wall. My air way was now being crushed, my head started to feel fuzzy and light headed, I tried to detach him from me but it was useless.
"You've been bad Luna babygirl!" With that he forced himself on to me, even if I was crying and screaming, I was restrained and hopeless. "Please DONT DO THIS! I SWEAR I WILL BE GOOD!" I now silently begged, but he quickly used his free hand smacking me across my face causing me to whimper. "Plea-!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"LUNA!!!!" I jolted up trying to catch my breath, "it's okay it's just a dream, you're safe here. Sshhh i got you babygirl." Ben cooed, wrapping his arms around my shaking body. "He-he-he, tried to do bad things to me!" I choked out my words as my sobbing got louder. My body was shaken up, it felt so real, just like the other dreams.

"That bad guy will never get to you, we got you Luna. I'll start a bath and you go relax. Jonatan and the rest went to the venue to set up and stuff." Ben helped me up to the bathroom, i sat on the shut toilet waiting for Ben to start the bath.

Still couldn't shake the feeling of the dream, everything was so vivid, more than last time. I think it's because of us being in California and Nate could be anywhere.
B

en left the room after starting the water making sure it was correct temperature and lots of bubbles.

I finally got out the bath, I sat in robe still feeling pretty lifeless. But it was my birthday and I know the guys worked hard to make this happen, so the least I could do is have a good time and not let these horrible nightmares get to me.

"Help me choose!" I yelled from the room, I did not know what to wear, a dress? Skirt? jeans?

"I think those fishnets, the Disturbed baggy shirt, and those big ass shoes you brought!" He walked back out the room. "Platforms!" I shouted back at him, geez he should know if he loves fashion.

I grabbed everything and changed into the clothes Ben chose, but I put on some small shorts just in case. I finished the full glammed look sorta messing my hair up and added some jewelry and the bracelet jonatan bought me. I smiled at it, this brought me a feeling of safety.

Soon enough we we're out the door, into an Uber headed to the venue. It wasn't much of a surprise party but a party/ show? I have no idea but I'm along with it, the car ride was filled with silence except the drivers low humming. I played on my phone for a bit while the drive came to an end, we thank the driver and headed to the door where a bunch of fans where waiting to get in.

Ben and I didn't like the crowds and attention, so we quickly headed pass the guards into the small hangout room where there was water, snacks and such laid out for us to enjoy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL!!!" I squealed as jonatan grabbed me from behind holding me tightly as he plant kisses all over my neck. "Thank you babe!" I was genuinely happy to see him, my mind was forgetting about the dream. We hung out smoking and talking, in that room till it was time for a small show. We all headed out, you can hear the fans talking amongst themselves while waiting for the boys to come out.

"WHATS UP ORANGE COUNTY!!! BEFORE WE START THE SHOW, I HAVE ONE THING YOU HAVE TO DO FOR ME!" Jonatan yelled through the mic, he looked back at me, holding his hand out for mines. My face was flushed red because of the eyes on me, I hated the attention.

"WE ALL HAVE TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SHAWTY LUNA!! THIS IS ALL FOR HER!"

I hid my face in embarrassment, but I feel two hands pull them down and the whole crowd was singing the birthday song to me, I turn to the left and I see Axel recording this all.

I clapped thanking everyone in the crowd, after I headed back to my spot by the Dj set next to Axel, Micke, and Ludwig. The boys all gave me hugs also wishing me a happy birthday (again), I was full of happiness, not because I was tipys and a little high, but a genuinely happy feeling.

****Skipping show****

The show was over but the music kept playing, Axel played some unreleased music and it turned more into a party, everyone who wasn't 20+ had to leave since it was now 2am. I smoked and danced on jonatan, this had to be my best birthday yet, nobody has done something this sweet for me.

I made my way to the restroom after the next song started. Jonatan instead of going with me to make sure I was safe, but I assured him that I'm a big girl and can take care of myself. (Wrong)

I got done with my business, and washed my hands. Checking out myself in the mirror making sure I was still okay, I fixed my smudged lipstick and took a few pictures just because.

As soon as I tried to leave I crashed into a tall figure. "Oh sorry! Just leaving!" I pick up my phone that fell on the floor. "You're definitely not going anywhere..." No.... That voice was too familiar, I felt my stomach drop to the floor and my I felt sick. I get up trying not to panic, looking up, (which was a mistake) the face, all so familiar nothing has changed, his wicked grin across his face. Without a word with all his force he pushes me back into the bathroom locking the door, so there was no way out. "You're coming back home with me Luna. Big mistake to come alone, you should know better angel " his voice was full with venom, and hatred and with bad intentions. I was speechless, stuck, frozen, scared for my life, I felt like prey in a lions den. The music was blaring loud so nobody on stage or near by could hear me screaming, I didn't bother, it would only make things worse. I've learned the hard way back then.

.
.
.
.
.

|| Please keep voting for every chapter. And next chapter might me long and full of chaos!!!??||