★EIGHT★

// 1 week later //

I can hear the hospital machines beeping in the background and whispers that came from the corner. My eyes stayed shut, i don't know what is going on, i didn't want to open them. Suddenly the memories rushed back to my head, drugs and Jonatan came flooding back. I felt tears slip through my shut eyes and the room went silent. "Luna, Luna are you up?Its Axel and Ben!" I felt a soft hand rub the tears off my cold face. My eyes slowly opened up facing Ben and Axel sitting on each side of me. I didn't say a thing but studied their faces and the room around us.

The dull white room with a small tv in the corner, a small chair along with a small couch in the other wall by the wide window. The machines all wired up to my arms and a heart monitor, recording every beat of my heart. My wrist were bandage and my skin looked pale but color was slowly coming back.

"How long..." Was all i said looking down at my blanket. "One week, we thought we lost you.." Axel said softly connecting his hand with mines. I nodded feeling like i was better off dead, i had ruined their life's at this point. I was taken out of my thoughts when a nurse came in talking in Swedish. I didn't understand but she left soon after. "She said you have to stay here till tomorrow then you can leave.." Ben spoke up and i nodded laying my head back closing my eyes. I didn't want to talk, i didn't want to do anything at this point. Ben got up sitting in the small couch turning the tv on low just for background noise. I felt my blanket lift and a body lay right beside me. My eyes open and Axel wrapped his arms around my limp body, i gave him a weak smile.
"W-where is... J-jonatan?... And Ludwig?" My voice was raspy and scratchy from what i assume was not talking for so long. "Jon... Well.. He. he left that same day and we haven't seen him since. Ludwig is at home with Micke.." Axel held me closer. "Oh.." Was all i could get out.

My eyes felt heavy so i laid my head on his chest. Axel was like a protector, big brother, and a best friend in one. I felt comfort around him, since that day of the show.. He's been the one who warned me and was there to keep secrets for me.

"Im sorry.." I spoke up, both heads looked at me in question. "For what?" Ben moved to the foot of the bed. "I'm sorry for putting you guys through this.. If i just listen to Axel and left the venue that night none of this would be happening. If i wasn't such a slut for hooking up with Ludwig then trying to go to Jonatan afterwards." Tears now flowing down my face and my sobbing became louder.

"Luna! Stop! Its not your fault. Don't blame yourself, life happens for reasons and we don't know why. But let me tell you! The guys and i are glad we met you. You're a blessing to our group and you've helped us so much in the past 3 weeks. You're gorgeous, funny, and when we are around you we feel at ease with life. If we didn't like you around we wouldn't have asked you to leave your life back in the states and come live with us. We love you and you are apart of the small family we have." Ben spoke and Axel nodded his head kissing my forehead.

My heart monitor started to beep faster from cry and almost having a panic attack. But i soon calmed down when Axel made room for Ben to fit on a semi big hospital bed. We laid there for awhile now, the sun was setting and we all watched it go down.

The sky started to change from orange, purple to the night sky. I felt at ease with things, Axel and Ben at my sides there for me. I laid my head on Axel shoulder closing my eyes but not falling asleep. Ben gently grab my bandage wrist that didn't have the IV in, and running his fingers around it feeling the cuts. I felt his large hand engulf my weak hand holding it not wanting to let go.

Life seemed like a mess and I knew tomorrow i get to go home and deal with reality. And sort everything with Jonatan and Ludwig at the same time in the same room. I didn't want to ruin their friendship and my relationship with both of them. I loved them dearly, and with the drugs it made my mind more confused on what i wanted. But right now my heart wanted Jonatan, it always did but i didn't listen.

|| 😅😅😅😥 idk if anyone is reading this because this book is shitty but Hi ((: i don't know how to end this book.. also Leave me a vote and feedback||