★TWENTY-EIGHT★

A week later and we are back in Stockholm, and nothing has changed. Jonatan hasn't talked to me, every time I try to talk to him he just walks away. The guys are going back on tour soon, Jon, Axel and Micke. The rest aren't going this time, so I'll be home with them for awhile, I don't think Jonatan wants me there with him. I mean we aren't together, well at least I don't think we are. I've been MIA on social media I've deactivated everything and haven't really used my phone as much.

I decided to go to the mall because Christmas is in a week and I still haven't gotten anything for the boys. "Femi are you free? Want to go to the mall? I'll come get you.! Bye!" I hung up grabbed my fur coat and headed to the door. "Where you going?" Jonatan came out of the kitchen. "Why do you care? I'm going out." I scoffed shutting the door.
I saved enough money for a new car so I didn't have to borrow Jonatans. I headed over to Emilio's and Femi's house.

"I'm here." The phone line clicked. She came down hopping in the car. I drove off and headed to the mall.

"How was Japan?"
"Eh good but stuff went down and its back to no talking..." I sighed heavily. "I'm sorry Luna. But I'm glad to have you back!" She smiled, I gave her a smile and focused on the icy roads."um.. So I need to tell you something but I don't need you to say or tell anyone including milio..."
We finally got to the parking garage and I turned off the car.

"I promise!" "Okay so that night Jonatan and I got into it.. Ben.. Uh." I stumbled on my words.
"Don't tell me you... With Ben?!" She took the words right out.
"Yeah, he came in to comfort me and things escalated very quickly... I just don't know what to do..." I started to cry.
"Jonatan doesn't know.." I nodded
"yeah or I'd be dead along with Ben.." She sighs. "Well Luna, did you regret it?"
"I don't know... That's the thing.." She leaned over and gave me a hug.
"Things will get back to normal okay? Just try not to think about it. Don't worry my lips are sealed." She got out the car and I followed along, I locked the car and we headed into the mall.

"What do you think the boys will like?" I question her. She shrugged, "Gucci? LV? Clothes?" She answered with a question.

"Yeah.." I kept walking till we found the LV store.

"Maybe I get Jonatan a watch and a belt? Ben,Micke and Ludwig a Gucci shirt. And Sherm a belt and Gucci mask?" I threw out ideas.

"Seems good enough. I'm getting Emilio some shoes, and a belt." She smiled looking around for something that catches her eye.

We split in the store and I found a nice LV belt and headed to the jewelry section. 'Hmm' I thought to myself. What would he like?

"Hi may I assist you with anything?" The worker approached me. "Uh yea, I'm looking for a watch.. It's a gift.." I smiled looking around at the watch. "Hm here let me show you our finest collection."
I picked up a rose gold, with pink diamond's inside and out. "Who is this lucky person?" The worker joked. "Oh, ha.. It's for my boyfriend, doing some Christmas shopping." I smiled looking down at the watch. "Very nice, I think he'll love this. Are you done with shopping? I can ring up?" I nodded and paid for the gifts.

Femi and I went into the Gucci store and I picked out the rest of the gifts. I felt like I spent too much money but I get paid like I'm a rapper. We headed out to eat some dinner and caught up on life.It felt good to be around Femi she was so sweet and understanding.

After all a long day I dropped Femi off and headed home.
"Shit how will I get passed everyone."
I grabbed a black bag out the trunk and putting all the gifts I bought into it. Heading to the house I locked the door behind me.

"Where did you go?" Jonatan sat drinking Hennessey at the table in the dark.
"Ugh I can smell you from here. Go to bed." I rolled my eyes walking to my room. I can hear him stumbling around in the hallway.
"LUNA! I said where did you go?" He pushed the door open before I could close it. "Jon you're drunk leave me alone..." I huffed putting the bag in my closet.

"I'm sorry... I love you Luna.." He sat on my bed half awake. "You're drunk. Sober up and we'll talk tomorrow..." I said laying at the end of my bed.
"Love you baby.."
"Go to sleep Jonatan ..." I sighed
Soon he was fast asleep and I laid awake and listened to him snore.
"I love you too Jonatan.. I'm sorry about what I did to you.. I feel horrible.." I cried softly

||• I know that he's nothing like this, he's probably really sweet and not as a big drunk. But as I've said this is my fan fic. If you're still reading this, ily 💞•||