★TWENTY-SIX★

Marcus and I were having a good laugh till my phone rang, my face went serious quickly. "What?" He stopped laughing then looked down at my phone.
"That's him isn't it?" He softly questioned. I nodded and didn't move to answer it, but be kept calling, I picked up the phone and put my finger to my lips telling Marcus go stay quiet.

"What Jonatan?!" I spat.
"Where are you at?! Nobody is telling me anything!" His voice was booming through the phone.
"I'm taking a breather Jonatan . I'm not stupid I seen a picture of you and that girl again... I don't want to talk about this right now I'm in public..." I whispered
"What girl?I'm coming to get you where are you?!" He sounded high.
"A café by the art gallery... But I don't want to see you Jonatan.."
"I don't care what you want... I'm coming to get you and we're coming back home..." He hung up.

I sighed holding my tears back, why is he like this? He does things that hurt me and we make up then the cycle never ends...

It wasn't long till he arrived to the café walking in and spotting me with Marcus in the back. He rushed over and stood there waiting for me.

"I guess this is my queue to go now. I.. I.. Uh it was nice meeting you Luna.. Um.. Jonatan.. Bye guys." He was nervous.

Jonatan wasn't saying a word but as Marcus left he motioned me to get going. I grabbed my coat and bag getting up slowly. He started walking with his arm around me. I shrugged it off walking out the door, reaching the taxi I sit far from him.

I was trying my hardest to avoid any contact with him, I played on my phone all the way to the hotel. Soon arriving and stepping in the lift I blankly looked at the ground.

"We have a week till we leave.." He spoke up in the elevator, I didn't say a word.

I thought, good, because I was ready to be in my own room back home. I thought about going go the states for good if things end bad. I but I'm all alone and have no where to go, I felt stuck in the toxic position.

The doors opened and I walked straight into the room. It was 3am and they were all up still, Axel said something but I ignored him and everyone else. I go to the bathroom to change my clothes and take off my makeup. Jonatan followed me into the room like a lost puppy. I just wanted to sleep and avoid conflict.

"I don't have anything to say go you Jonatan..." I cried letting all my emotions exploded out of me.

I sat on the bed picking at the fresh scab on my arm from the other day. I can hear him hesitating to speak. All I want is for us to be great for a while not always fucking up.

"I don't think I did anything wrong.. You went out with some stranger too..." He spoke

I scoffed at his poor excuse. "You did the same. And Marcus wasn't all over me.. He was nice and we talked about art.... Why am I explaining myself? You are to blame..." I regret saying that immediately.

"What?! You fucking serious?! IM TO FUCKING BLAME LUNA?!" He stood up walking up to me. I scoot back into the bed till my back touched the headboard.

"I... I'm..-" I hesitated
"No, maybe this was all lust and you don't care about me! I fucking knew this.. For fucks sakes!" He yelled at me.

My heart hurt, I felt mentally exhausted and my emotions were all over the place. I didn't say anything else back, me being me I knew I would still love him no matter what. I should have kept my mouth shut and let him do him because I can't keep him from doing what he wants.

"So this is it?..." I softly spoke

"Whatever you want Luna.. I'm going to sleep out there..." He grabbed a few pillows and headed out slamming the door.

I was all alone, alone with my thoughts. Nobody came in to check on me because they knew to mind their own business when it came to relationship trouble.
Did this mean Jonatan and I are over? He's free to go fuck any girl? That he can do whatever be wants and can bring girls home?... Fuck my mind was racing and I started crying, and there was no stopping.
I turned on some music and turned off the lights laying in the dark crying.

I kept thinking about what just happened and how I should have stayed quiet and ignored that picture. The way he treated me,and its not been the first time. Sometimes I think he lets this whole "I don't give a fuck attitude" get to him and makes him into a different person.

There was a knock on the door and I stopped crying. "Come in.." My voice was raspy.

"Hey.." It was Ben.

"Hi.."
I felt the bed dip and his body next to me. I immediately attached myself to him.

"I know you're not okay and I just wanted to make sure you are okay." His voice was raspy and deep. I assume he woke up just now.
"Things are shit. But I don't want to talk about it." I cried.

I laid my head on his chest and touched his scars on his body. I felt every line and spots of soft skin. I looked up at his face and he was looking back at me. I can see his face even if its dark in the room, he smiled and our eyes interlocked.

I slowly leaned over to him and our lips collided, he hesitated but started kissing back.
I didn't know what I was doing but all I know is it took my mind off everything. This went on till I slowly climbed on top of him deepening the kiss. My mind was fuzzy and Ben and I were making out.

"Luna.." He paused, I look at him "what?.." I frowned. "But.. Are you sure?" He spoke. I nodded and went back to kissing him, his hands roaming my body and i slowly kissed down his neck.
I softly moaned as he touched me. I took off my shorts and shirt letting him access me easily.
It felt so bad but so good to me.

Things went on from there,and we tried to stay quiet as possible.
I didn't want Jonatan to walk in on us doing it.

||•A/N
welllllllll then 😅 whoopiesssss •||