★TWENTY-FOUR★

"Yeah I'll let them know to get ready! Thanks bro!" Jon was on the phone for awhile now and seemed excited. I was doing my makeup in the bathroom, I decided to go with a red look and very dark. I finish straightening my hair and went to the dresser to find the right outfit.
I picked out a black sheer top with a red bra-let under, and some high waisted jeans that were ripped everywhere, and to top it off I went with some spiked red high heels. I sigh looking down at my arm, I wrapped it neatly and ignored it.

I walk back out to show Jonatan,he was off the phone now.

"Shawty looking fine." He smirked walking towards me, giving me a long kiss and hug.

"Thanks babe. Also!!! Who were you on the phone with?" I asked letting go of him.

"Oh Emilio booked us a small show today!" He smiled, I congratulated him and gave him another kiss.

"Well I'll tell the guys to get ready because its almost 6. And oh yeah you get ready too!" I say rushing out.

Walking out I see axel and Ludwig playing a video game on the TV and the rest were smoking. I felt all their eyes on me when I walked out the room.

"Luna looking gooooood!" Axel said, I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Anyywayyss Jonatan said to get ready because you have a pop up show tonight!" I smiled.
They all got up and headed to their rooms.
I haven't been to a show in months and I hope the fans don't hate me. But if they do it shouldn't bother me because I know I have Jonatan and they are just mad because of that.

Jonatan walks out in a white shirt and a black and red jacket with ears on it, blue jeans and AF1. The colors matched my outfit and it was cute.

I smiled and rushed him to the big mirror in our bathroom. "Picture!!!" I pulled out my phone and started to snap pictures. I did different poses and he smirked in all the pictures. We finally went to meet up with the rest of the guys and took a car there to the venue.

"Soundcheck and then show." Jonatan said. They all nodded and I played on my phone, I decided to post the pictures of us .
I captioned it "Tokyo Pop-up show tonight 💞💸 ( also look how cute we are💘👅)" and I pressed send and put my phone away as we arrive to the venue.

You can see all the fans lined up outside. It's so crazy how they are known worldwide. We got out and guided by some security going to the back room. They started setting up and Jonatan seemed nervous and so did the rest.

"You guys will do great as always!" I smiled hugging Jonatan kissing him but I felt him slip something into my mouth and it was a pill. I gladly took it and swallowed the small pill. I went to the stage and decided to be their personal photographer tonight. Axel brought a camera with him and I started snapping pictures of them rehearsing. I found joy in this as Jonatan and Ben fooled around on stage, Nino and zak jumping around hyping them up. Axel ,Micke and Ludwig dj-ing and doing what they do best.

I sing along with them and danced around in the pit area. I was in my own world,the pill hit me and I assume it was molly, because all these familiar euphoria feelings. The music made me feel like it was kissing my skin, I could feel every beat and vibration.

I caught Jonatan smiling at me, he was mesmerized by my body movements. I smirked at him and kept dancing around to Kirby as the music was playing.

I could feel a pair of arms wrapped around me and swayed with my body.
"Shawty need to stop temping me. You look so so good babe." I got warm chills with every word that hit my skin. We stayed like this what seems like forever but I was okay with that.
"I feel so good with every touch you lay on my body. Please don't let go.." I say leaning my body on him.
I closed my eyes as the other songs were played, his body still connected to mines we slowly swayed back and forth. The feeling of all my problems being melted away as we danced, everything felt perfect, just for once. Jonatan started to kiss my neck and humming to the music in the background, I smiled turning around facing him. "I love you." I softly said to him in his ear. "I love you too shawty." He smiled, we started kissing and he deepened it. We're in a full blown make out session, until Ben spoke up in the Mic.

"Guys... Uh.. It's almost time they are letting fans in..." Ben awkwardly scoffed. We laugh letting go of each other, hand in hand headed back to the stage and get ready. I sat next to the DJ set and enjoy the Molly that's still in my system.

"Feel okay?" Axel said sitting next to me. I nod giving him a smile. "Good, remember just to enjoy the show sis." He said getting back up planting a kiss on my head.

|| skipping the show||

It was finally over and the pill has worn off. Jonatan, zak, Micke and Ben were talking to the fans outside. I grabbed my bag and his jacket putting it on because it was chilly. I walked out with axel, Ludwig and Nino joining them. Jonatan looked back and saw me giving me a smile. He gestures me to come over and I shyly walked up to him and a few girls and a boy.

"Hey.." I say to the fans.

"They want a picture with us." I was confused but they seemed super sweet and they got on both sides of Jonatan and I. The boy took the picture of us and they hugged me and thanked us. I felt happy to see they like me and seemed genuinely sweet.

I went to talk with one of the girls I just took a picture with and let Jonatan talk to some other people.
We had a good conversation and she was telling me how I inspired her with my style and she's a fan of me.
Even though I'm just some random girl but I appreciated her complement's.

"Uh.. Luna.. Look.. I think some girl is trying to hit on Jonatan.." She nodded towards Jonatan.

I turned to my side and this girl had her arms around him giggling and whispering in his ear. I walk over to her and scared her. "Hey... I'm Luna his girlfriend! And Jonatan I think it's time to go..." I spoke up almost yelling. The girl gave me a dirty look, taking her arms off of Jonatan.
Zak was near us and he grabbed my shoulders and guided me to the car.

The sweet girl from before yelled, "Thank you! I love you Luna!!! Bye!"
I smiled and waved goodbye to her getting in the car. Soon the rest got in the car. Jonatan sat next to me but I didn't say one word to him...
Just when I thought things would get better, he can't resist the "cute" fans.. I get it and he wasn't cheating but it hurts.