★SEVENTEEN

||• 3 weeks later •||

The guys finally head back today and im so happy, ive been so lonely in this house. I haven't spoken to Jonatan since that last time, i missed him.
I heard a bang on the door and i run opening it, to see Ludwig, and Axel carrying their stuff. I go in the kitchen making them some coffee, i stood at the stove warming the water. Arms warped around my shoulders, it was axel long noodle arms. "I missed you wormy!!" I giggled hugging him. "Missed you too, hope you took care of yourself and didn't get into any trouble!" He lets go grabbing the cups for the coffee.

We go in the living room with the cups of coffee and i greeted everyone and sat on the floor. We all drank our drinks and chatted a bit. I was happy to be around them and i started to feel like myself more. I look over at Jonatan and he was oddly quiet, he had a blank stare, his pupils were dilated as fuck, and slowly drank his coffee. He caught me looking at him and he still had the spaced out look,so i got up standing in front of him. Everyone else was too busy talking to notice what was happening.

Holding my hand out to him, " Can we talk in my room?" He agreed holding on to my hand walking closely behind me. Something was really wrong with him and i was worried. We get to my room and i locked it behind me.

"Jonat-.." I was cut off, "im sorry.." Was all he said in a weak voice. I sit against the headboard of my bed, he sat on the corner of the bed. "Come here.." I waved him over and he laid his head on my lap. "I missed you Jonatan, things are tough right now but i still have these feelings for you. When you were gone,i felt an empty hole in my heart. When you said all those things, i thought i lost you and you hated me. I started to convince myself that it was all my fault and im to blame.." I ran my fingers through his now slightly wavy long blond hair trying not to cry. He sighed heavily looking at me.

"Luna none of this is your fault okay. Im to blame, i have all these issues that i don't know how to let go of. I want to say sorry and i need to tell you something.."
I nodded waiting for him to continue.

"I truly have these feelings for you,and i think- no.. I know im ready to try things out. Youre all i think about and you haunt my brain every waking moment and when i go to sleep all I ever see is you. (well that fit in well..) And im just so afraid of you hurting me or if I end up hurting you. I don't want that to happen but im going to try to work on myself..
So Luna... Would you like to be officially mines?" He gave me a weak smile. I leaned over to kiss him and nodded. "Yes i would love to Jonatan." I smile giving him another kiss. "Good.." He closes his eyes and i continue to play with his hair, we stayed like this till he sobered up a little and was more of himself.

"Hey Jonatan..."
"Yeah love??" He mumbled.
"We should dye your hair.."
His eyes opened and glared at me.
"No." Was all he said
"Aw come-on! It would be a good look! Maybe Red?" I say looking at him.
"Fine... Lets go get the stuff." He gave in and got up. We both headed out my room hand in hand.

"Going to get some stuff anyone need anything?" I say looking at the boys.
"Can i go?" Axel said,we nodded and headed out the flat. I drove Jonatans car to the local hair supply store.

"Wait what are we doing?" Axel questioned. "Youll see..." Was all i said parking and getting out of the car. The two boys followed closely behind me into the store. We were greeted by the worker, i make my way to the hair dye section. I spot the red dye and grabbed one box. Axel was looking at the bleach, then at me.
"You want to go blond?" He thought about it and nodded. Jonatan looked at me and smirked, we grabbed everything we needed for axel and Jon. I pay for all the supplies and headed back home. The whole car ride back was quiet so i played some of my kind of music, I rapped to most of the songs and i felt Jonatan looking at me.

"What you lookin at?" I say from the corner of my eye. "Didn't know you can rap to the songs" he said pulling out his phone recording me.
"Rap to this next song for me babe!" He laughed, and so i did. He ended up posting it on twitter.

I roll my eyes as we finally got back home. It started to snow and the ground was covered in a thin white blanket. Jonatan wrapped his arm around my waist walking up to the flat, Axel had the bags in hand behind us.

'This was going to be fun', i thought to myself.

|| okay so Jonatan will have red hair and Sherm will have blond hair at the same time. Even though in real time they don't have their hair dyed at the same time. Ill put in pictures in the next chapter. But i think im gonna stop with the drama because i Want them to be happy ((: ||