★TWELVE★

||•3rd person / author's pov•||

Everyone was getting ready to leave except Luna and Emilio. They ended up having a lot of work to do and bills to pay. They said their goodbye's to the boys, Luna held on to Jonatan like a baby koala. "Ill see you tomorrow Luna, you can make it till then." Jonatan whispered to Luna giving a long kiss. The guys were already in the van annoyed and waiting for them to stop being so lovey. "Can you guys hurry fuck!" Micke and Ben yelled through the van. The two detached and said their final goodbye. With that the white van was off on the road to the country side to focus on their music and upcoming albums.
Luna and Emilio went back in the house and got busy with paper work and fixing up the messy house and making sure everything is paid off.

Jonatan played some music and Ludwig drove the car. The rest were all joking and talking about random stuff making the time pass by. After all they had a hour on the road.

******

The guys finally arrived at the decent 4 bedroom house surrounded by grass and a bunch of trees in the backyards.
They all picked out a room but Jonatan and Ben shared a room, they didn't have a problem with it since they were best friends. They all unpacked and settled in making the house feel like home. Micke and Ben started to lay out their drugs and rolled joints and blunts for everyone. It was soon time for them to start making music and beats.

Jonatan went to the bathroom and took out cocaine but it was laced with "something good", as his plug would say. He snorted it and left to the recording room, he soon felt it hit and Jonatan started to freak out. He knew it was a bad idea to take it but he didn't care,he needed something stronger than just cocaine and weed.

"Guys im gonna go for a walk, you guys can start on beats and ill be back later.." He slowly said but he thought he was talking normal. "You okay bro? What did u take?" Ben pulled Jonatan aside from the recording room. "Just something new the plug gave me but don't worry its just coke with something else. Im good bro.." Jonatan said slowly and leaving Ben's grip walking out the house into the trees.

Jonatans mind was racing but he felt like he was in slow motion as he walked through the trees. Then unwanted thoughts started to pop up through his head.
If ex girlfriend.. How she would tell him how worthless he was and she would lie and fight with him constantly. She even tried to get back at Jonatan for "cheating", so she slept with Jonatans old best friend from school.
He couldn't trust her but man he loved her. She was his first love and couldn't let go of her. He hasn't spoken to her for 6 months even though they broke up a year ago.

" Frida babe i miss you.." He whispered out to no one in particular. Maybe the trees and nature could hear him, he thought.
As he walked more he sat down crying but angry at himself. He loved his old lover,his first love... But he started to feel love towards Luna as they gotten closer in the past month. He can't let go but he needs to move on, he promised he wouldn't hurt Luna but it seems like he already did. He thought to himself, "im not worth her time she deserves better and i can't be that guy. Im just going to do more drugs and live life." He laid on the ground talking to himself.

Luna texted Jonatan.

My moon 🌙:
~ hey Jon, hope you made it safe as well as the boys. See you soon!! xx ~

He read it and his impulsive decision was to turn off his phone and don't turn it on till they are done working. That could be weeks on weeks. He sat there till the sky was now dark and the temperature was hitting 20°f.

He can hear ben and micke screaming his name but he had no energy to respond. So he just laid there till they finally see Jonatan on the ground.

"What happened bro?!" Micke whispered loudly. All Jonatan did was shrug, hes starting to get in a dark place again. And Ben knew if he got to deep hes going to have go get help again. They helped him up and they all headed back to the house where everyone was getting to bed early. They all were tired from the car ride and getting stuff settled.

Jonatan laid in Ben's bed cuddled up to him. He silently cried and all ben can do is hug him making sure he had someone there for him.

"I miss her.. But she was toxic man.. But I found Luna. Im just scared im going to hurt her or lose her.." He sniffed wiping his face looking at Ben.

"You can't keep doing this Jon, if it gets bad again you know whats going yo happen..." Was all that Ben said closing his eyes. Jonatan nodded and decided to sleep off everything.

||please don't think frida is actually like this. This was made up and this story isn't based on real life. Don't come at me for this ||