★EIGHTEEN★

Jonatan sat on the chair in my room and Axel sat on my bed waiting for his turn. I prepared the dye and he took off his shirt throwing it somewhere across the room. He played on his phone as i added the first glop of bright red dye in. Axel took out his phone taking pictures and editing them how he likes.
"Its looking good so far babe!" I say halfway done with his head.
"If i look bad its all on you.." He mumbled and went back on his phone. I roll my eyes and got a bit of dye and purposely touched Jonatans face. "Oops" i giggle. "Youre going to get it!! WATCH!!" He growled. "Let me finish or you'll look stupid Jon!!" I yell as he stands up trying to get me. He sat down and huffed, axel laughed at us. "Too cute!" Was all he said.

"Okay it says leave in for 15-30 minutes." I read the paper, he nodded getting up and sitting on the ground. Axel jumped up and sat on the chair. He smiled eagerly awaiting for me to get started. "You know it might burn Shermy.."
"I know just do it!" He rushed me.
I mixed the bleach and started on his hair. The smell was strong, i opened the window and decided to play some music on my speakers. I told axel to pick a playlist and of course he plays their own music. I dance around to the songs as i finish up his hair. "It might be Orange at first but im going to bleach it again and tone it tomorrow okay?" He hums in response. I finished and told him to sit tight for at least 25-45 minutes.

"Lets wash your hair Jon." I drag him to the bathtub and turn on the cold water and rinsing the red dye out. I finished and grabbed him a towel and he runs it through his hair. He shakes his hair and the water lands all over me and i scream running out as he chases me around the room.
"What the fuck is going on?" I hear Micke walk in.

"Uh its a change?" I say and they all look behind me where Jonatan was standing. "Holy fuck mate!!" Was all Emilio got out.

"Is it that bad?" He put his head down. "No babe!!! You look soo good!" I turn and kiss him and he kisses back. "They are just mean!" I look back glaring at micke, Emilio, Ben and Ludwig.

"No bro, we kidding,it actually looks good! You did good Luns!" Micke spoke up.

Almost forgetting that Axel has bleach on his hair ,"Fuck Sherm! Lets go rinse your hair now." I rush to him taking him to the bathroom. I put the cold water and washed the bleach out, and put some purple conditioner in his hair to help.
I hand him the towel and dry his hair. It wasn't as bad as i thought it would turn out.

After awhile we all went out and spent some time together. We got some food from a small take out place and took it home to eat. We finally got home and ate.
"So you guys.." Ben points with his fork at us. "You guys official? Good?" We both nodded and continued to eat. "Good because im tired of Jonatan being stupid about decisions.." He mumbled while eating. "Fuck off." Jonatan laughed.

I looked at Ludwig and i remembered what had happened awhile ago. He didn't seem to mind but i still felt bad that i led him on.

"Whats wrong?" Jonatan asked quietly. "Nothing just a little spaced...." I said. He handed me the familiar white Styrofoam cup with the purple liquid in it. I hesitated but grabbed it taking a sip. "Not that bad? Huh? But if you want your own just let me or Axel know. We will help you know the exact amount you can have." He said sipping on the drink. I nodded and sat back watching the tv. I grabbed his cup and drank some more then lighting a blunt and smoking. It felt like home now, im around the people I've grown to love in the past couple months.