| o p e n t h e p a n d o r a b o x ! |

🐉 a u t h o r ' s  n o t e 🐉

Bienvenue! Welcome! Grata! Bienvenido! Yōkoso!

Hello there! Welcome to the fire breathing and ice crunching world of the 'Queen of Dragons' !

First of all, thank you for picking this story and making my day a lot more brighter. This is my first ever book and the closest one to my heart.

This work is purely fiction and any similarities are merely coincidences. This is my first giant leap into the writing world and I'm glad that it's begun with a rumble of dragons and the heart wrenching bonds of a soulmate with just a pinch of the sweet nectar from poisonous flowers with no cures.

Intense! *sheesh, I know right*

This story is a standalone and does not have to be read before or after my other book(s). Though if you do read it before, you will get a better understanding of the world that I've created through sleepless nights and excessive tubs of ice cream.

I hope this story pulls you out of your stressed everyday life and gives you that refreshing breeze that makes you sigh in content and adorn a warm smile! If it does, then my job here is complete.

I'm always encouraging my readers to comment and let me know your opinions throughout the story but if you are an (*cough* extreme *cough*) introvert like me, then your vote every chapter will greatly make up for it. Knowing that my efforts are being supported will make me strive harder and give you the content that you deserve!

(Plus a lot of extra freebies that I get too excited to make and shove it in your face every now and then T~T)

The cover and all the graphics are self-made so if you happen to like them and would want to know how I make it, hit me up in the comments (or slide into my DMs *smirks* sorry *ahem*). I will make sure to do my best to help you out!

That being said, I hope you stay until we detain and wrap up our pandora box with a double knot again. And get immersed in the story along the way (if the characters make you want to hit them with a baseball bat or give your shoulder for them to lean on, that's your sign. Embrace it!)

Please be nice to each other in the comments and to my characters. Do not spread toxicity or fall prey to toxicity. That will absolutely not be tolerated. If you still continue after this warning, you will be reported and removed from this journey.

Have a v(fi)ery, n(ice) day!

🐉 w a r n i n g s 🐉

- too much fluff

- violent themes

- sensitive content

- mature language

- extreme urges to hit a character

- not edited (much)

🐉 s t a r t  d a t e 🐉: 07.03.2019

🐉 c o m p l e t i o n  d a t e 🐉: 22.11.2021

Copyright © 2019 dawnoffcl

Please do not copy, steal or infringe any part of this book. You will be reported and taken action against. Enjoy the journey and respect the author for the hard work put into this book. If you were to steal it, you would be taking away the meaning of her efforts and that, to put it simply, is low. Even by your standards.

(UPDATE!!!! : QOD HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED ON WATTYS INDIA 2021 AND I CAN'T THANK AND LOVE YOU ENOUGH FOR THE CHANCE BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU T~T)