cold!Eli × Nozomi

→ dedicated to huskielover789→please enjoy!

dedicated to huskielover789
→please enjoy!

edited.|

|Maze of Dreams|

  SETTING her books down, Eli wiped the sweat from her brow. It was not an easy job, having to clean out years of dust and memories.

  She did not even want to move in the first place. Leaving her friends and family behind, especially her dear old grandmother, was a very hard thing for her.

  Slowly, she reached into her pocket and brought out the picture she had taken with her grandmother recently and smiled.

  How nostalgic.

  Finding a photo frame among the stash of things she had brought in with her to her apartment in Japan, she carefully slotted the photo into the frame and set it neatly on her desk.

  I’ll miss you, Oba-san.

  She stared at it for a prolonged period, almost forgetting that her room still needed to be cleaned and decorated.

  Raising her head, she glanced at the nearby wall clock.

  Harasho, it’s already eleven.

  Hurriedly, she placed her books neatly into her bag for school the next day.

  She really hated going to new schools, especially when she knows no one.

  Unfortunately, Eli’s parents were required to move to Japan for work due to their promotion.

  She missed Russia.

  A knock on the door made the blonde turn her head, and standing in the doorway was her mother, looking greatly exhausted from moving items into the house.

“Eli? You’re still up? You should go to bed soon; you have school tomorrow.” Concern underlined her tone.

  “Yup, I’m going straight to bed. Goodnight, Oka-san.”

  “Goodnight,”

  Her mother stepped out, but stopped in her tracks.

  “Try not to get lost on the way to school tomorrow, but if you do, remember that it’s Otonokizaka Academy you’re looking for.”

  “Got it, thanks.”

-----

  “See you later, Oka-san.” Slipping on her shoes, she waved goodbye to her mother, who was watching her silently, undoubtedly worried about her eldest daughter.