Riko × male!Reader [part 2]

→ dedicated to and requested by Kuroki_Rin08

thank you for being so supportive of me, everyone!

→ love ya loads :)

QOTD:

specify a funny quirk about yourself.

i have this thing for making sure that my english is quote en quote ‘on point’, which gets me labelled as a ‘grammer nazi’ :>

edited.|

|Everything I Do For You|

  MARI nodded slowly. “I understand, Riko-cchi~"

  “Thank you, Mari-san.” The pianist bowed respectfully before she straightened and went back into the room with the blonde.

-----

  It had been about a month since Riko had started closing herself off from you, which you tried to cure with your presence and love. “Riko, do you need me to walk you back to your dorm?”

  She looked up from her pages of scores and shook her head. “You can go back first.”

  That stung. So very badly.

  You had been trying so hard to get her attention. She had started hanging out with Mari more now, and she rarely talked to you anymore, even when you continued waiting faithfully for her outside her classes.

  “I can wait for you if you want.” You pushed.

  “It’s okay, (Y/N)-kun.” She resisted. “Just go back first.”

  At that point, you started to lose your self control, frustrated to the point of tears. She doesn’t even want to spend time with me.

  “Do you really hate me that much?!” You demanded, the memories of those days coming back to haunt you. “Am I nothing to you?!”

  Riko did not say anything, but you could see the internal struggle she had within her.

  “Just go back, (Y/N)-kun, the assessment is in three days from now.” She said quietly. “It determines whether or not you can graduate from this college.”