fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader

→ dedicated to Mae_Sky_MakTor430

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

dedicated to Mae_Sky_MakTor430

birthday dedication for yoshiko!

your real name is beautiful, ’kay?

let’s fall from the heavens together~

QOTD:

would you try the ‘tears of a fallen angel’ ?

honestly, i would if i could handle the spice. after all, yoshiko made it 🙃

edited.|

|A Fallen Angel’s Tears|

  A SMALL SOB tore through the sky, and rain started pouring endlessly.

  Curious, you raised your head.

  She’s pretty moody today.

  Folding your (w/c) veined wings behind your back neatly, you put one foot in front of another, noticing how the grass seemed to despise your touch.

  You sighed and continued plowing through the meadow, hearing the thunder growling in the night.

  Occasionally, you visited Earth, but most of the time, you lived in the underworld, serving at Rushifa’s side (a/n: a reference to Lucifer, another name for the devil).

  But to be honest, you despised being a demon angel.

  You never wanted to throw down the heavens, and you have never wanted to destroy all life on Earth.

  That was never your intention.

  In fact, you thought of the Earth as a beautiful place, but what was done, is done.

  Billions of years ago, Rushifa, one of the imperial gods, wanted to claim heaven for his own, and rebelled against Izanagi, the forefather of all the gods, who then took action and expelled him from heaven.

  And along with him, you, who was his closest friend back then, was thrown out as well together with the band of angels who worked for him.

  But you had never once supported him in his actions.

  Because of this, you had to start serving him, and you had been trapped in hell ever since.

YOUR SMILE | love live! ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें