autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader × rude!werewolf!antisocialidol!dense!Chika

→ dedicated to and requested by Kistune123 and Dopeyzz

→ to explain how this is going to go: this is chika’s version of events.

→ the next chapter, coming soon, is honoka’s version.

→ that means that the reader for honoka’s version will be the same as this chapter, but she will be living in the result of a different turn of events.

→ allow yourself some purification provided to you by chika 🍊

QOTD:

how do you sakurauchi?

this is an inside joke with abi_senpai lmao
i sakurauchi by learning how to play her piece, ‘those who return to the sea’. it’s a nice score, and my mum liked it, so it’s good :>

note: incorrect spelling intended.

disclaimer; the character you portray is not an actual representation of the entire autistic population. it is merely behaviour that i have observed from a close relative. this is not meant to hurt anyone.

edited.|

|You Belong To Me|

  BREATHING IN THE stale smell of the city, you made your way through the swirling crowds. Now that it was Christmas, everyone was busy getting presents for the loved ones.

  You, however, did not have anyone in mind, and you were more interested in the beautiful lights strung through the trees and the lamps that lit up the paths.

  “Hey, can you walk faster?” A rude voice called in Japanese from behind you, and you turned to face the taller stranger.

  “No. You walk. Faster.” You muttered, slightly annoyed, and turned back to the path.

  “Rude. And by the way, Japanese isn’t meant to be spoken in pauses.” The stranger spoke again, trying to shove past you, and a scoff slipped out of her mouth.

  “You. Rude.” You huffed, stopping again, letting the person bump into you.

  “Okay, that’s it–” The girl was cut off by another much kinder voice.