Kanan × kpopidol!male!Reader

→ Dedicated to and requested by JakeIlagan7→ Man, I just realised that this is the last, last, requested oneshot that I am doing before this book ends

→ Man, I just realised that this is the last, last, requested oneshot that I am doing before this book ends.
→ I just feel sad now :(
→ Please enjoy the last official chapter of this book 💫

QOTD:

Which, out of all the stories I have written here, do you like the most? Why?

I personally like the ones I did of μ’s and you as the reader because I could practically write a poem about it and I like writing poems 💕

|Never Let Her Go|

  ASHEN expressions, highlighted gloom passed you by. Since when had you decided to take a good look at the different faces people wore?

  A long time ago, you would have condemned them, called them hypocrites; money-hungry beasts.

  But how could you keep degrading something that you had become part of? How could you keep opposing when you were just like them?

  The cowled figures in the rain moved with a rhythm that you could not seem to keep up with, and you steadily tightened the grip around your girlfriend’s wrist.

  They musn’t find me here. You thought urgently, the splattering sounds of your boots against the wet gravel along the road overwhelming your senses.

  “(Y/N),” her whisper came, pleading for you to stop pulling her with you, to stop pulling her deeper into something she knew she could never get out of.

  “Kanan,” you muttered, your teeth gritted in desperation. “Please, just come with me.”

  She relented and let you guide her through the crowd of hooded people, some with umbrellas. How long will she have to stare at your back like this? She wanted to be able to be with you without being hounded by the dozens of fans you had.

  You rounded the corner and stopped at a park, deciding to leave her there until the chaos died down.

  “Stay here,” you pressed a gentle, hurting kiss against her temple and whirled away, heading back the same way you had come from. “I’ll be back real soon.”

  Stretching, she agreed and leaned against a nearby lamppost, tugging on the green hood of her raincoat as she kept her gaze trained on your fading silhouette.