Maki × insane!murderer!Reader

Dedicated to and requested by
saucide

Thank you for requesting and voting pal!!

This is for you :)

I do hope that you will find this interesting and entertaining~

QOTD:

What do you want for Christmas?

I would love lots of hugs and good books to read :) probably a dog too!

|No Matter What|

More.

More.

More.

You licked your dry lips, impatiently waiting for your victim to drag himself slowly towards you.

“Huh,” You sneered, leering at him with contempt in your eyes and a knife by your side, blood running down its side, calling out to you invitingly.

“I want to see you beg. You pressed, squatting next to him and pressing the blade to his neck. “Like how you made her beg for your forgiveness over some fucking dumb papers.

-----

Maki swirled her glass of red wine around while leaning against her black Lamborghini, thinking.

(Y/N)...

“Maki.” Nico spoke, snatching her glass away roughly and taking a few sips before thrusting it back into Maki’s grasp, earning her a disgusted look. “Let’s go.”

“You owe me a glass.” The redhead grumbled, opening the door to her car. “It’s enough that my boss is leeching money off me.”

“Whatever.”

-----

Maki stopped the car at your house, having promised you that she would come over some time in the day.

“What are we doing here?” Nico asked, her pink eyes narrowed in the redhead’s direction.

Casually, Maki swung her purse over her shoulder. She then turned around to meet her partner’s angered gaze.

“I promised (Y/N) that I will drop by, Nico-chan.” She replied smoothly, no sign of anxiousness expressed in her tone.

But in all honesty, her heart was thumping hard in her chest, begging to break free.

Why must it be this way? Maki frowned slightly as she approached your house, which was decorated with tomato plants and hedges in the garden.

“(Y/N)?” She called, ringing the doorbell.

It was eeriely quiet and there was no sign of you, even though she knew that at this late hour, you would be hanging around in your garden, staring at nowhere in particular while sipping a glass of tomato juice.