Riko × shameless!Reader

Dedicated to and requested by Mae_MakTor_Mikan430

Thanks buddy, as usual XD

QOTD:

What is your favourite anime besides “Love Live!”?

For me, I think that title would go to “The Ancient Magus Bride” and “Konohana Kitan”, which are both still ongoing animes at this point.

If you want to watch the latter, please be aware that it contains shoujo ai, but is PG. So it’s safe to watch!

Note: I never ever watch anything rated R.

|Total Charm|

You nervously checked yourself in the mirror, ensuring that your clothes were neat and presentable, knowing that you were going out with your extremely beautiful girlfriend.

Hopefully, I don’t do anything to screw up this perfect opportunity.

Earlier that week, Riko had brought up how much she wanted to have lunch with you so that she could spend time with you, since the Love Live! qualifiers had just ended.

You had agreed readily, knowing that there was no way you could turn her down with those shining golden eyes of hers.

She just had that amazing effect on you - one you could not explain. It just felt wonderful; whenever you heard her voice or saw her face, you felt all your worries disappear, as if they had never been there in the first place.

“(Y/N), remember to be home before six.” Your mother reminded, striding past you in her checkered apron.

You nodded, taking your bag and slinging it over your shoulder, “Sure, see you later, Oka-san.”

And then you were off, making your way past the individual houses to pick your beloved girlfriend up.

You smiled fleetingly as you passed the convenience store, remembering that you had confessed to her there when you brought her to buy her a pack of take-away sandwiches.

Then, you had a sudden eureka, knowing that she would like this plan better than the original one of having lunch together.

Your feet brought you along the sides of the gravelled ground before stopping in front of her house, and you knocked confidently on the door.

You heard her voice call, “Coming!”

The door was pulled open to reveal Riko in all her glory, who was dressed in a white button-up sweater and a pink floral skirt.

You stared at her, stunned by her simple beauty, unaware of her fidgeting in self-consciousness.

“(Y/N)-chan,” She mumbled shyly, “Please stop staring...”

You blushed in realization and cleared your throat awkwardly, holding your hand out for her to take.

“I’ve been waiting for you for an eternity, princess.” You teased as she accepted your hand, causing a small blush to creep up her cheeks.

“M-Mou...(Y/N)-chan...”

She was used to your brazen behaviour, more or less. So it was not a surprise to her when you pulled her out onto the street and started ranting about how great a K-Pop group “TWICE” was.