cold!Eli × Nozomi [part 2]

→ dedicated to and requested by  huskielover789

dedicated to and requested by  huskielover789

enjoy 💕

edited.|

|Maze of Lilies|

  HUFFING, Nozomi shifted Eli’s weight onto her other shoulder. Undeniably, she was quite heavy.

  “Ayase-san...Ayase-san...” She tried whispering into the blonde’s left ear.

  Eli slept on.

  Sighing, Nozomi struggled to reach for her house keys in her school bag.

  Grabbing the key ring, she hauled the bunch of metal out of the bag as quietly as she could so that she would not disturb the sleeping beauty.

-----

  “There,” she pushed the door open, revealing the apartment she lived in.

  With another huff, she dropped Eli onto the sofa which did nothing but rouse her a little before she turned around to sleep on her right.

  The blonde’s bag dropped by the sofa, and Nozomi caught a glimpse of something and smiled secretly to herself.

  Giggling softly at the sight of Eli sleeping peacefully, Nozomi headed to the kitchen, plopping her bag down on the nearest dining chair.

  Standing above the stove, she started to brew some herbal tea in a kettle.

  Leaving it to boil, Nozomi headed to her room with her bag and closed the door.

-----

  Groaning, Eli opened her eyes.

  Where am I?

  Her surroundings were unfamiliar, but the atmosphere was warm and welcoming.

  Getting up from the sofa, she rubbed the back of her head with a hand, confused.

  She looked around and noticed a simple wooden brown dining table with two chairs and a bag had been haphazardly placed on one of them.

  Even more curious, the blonde looked around the kitchen and noticed steam rising from the stove, where a kettle sat neatly on top of.