Hanayo × tsundere!Reader

→ Dedicated to and requested by: Night-Raid-Wolf→ Thank you for participating and congrats!

→ Thank you for participating and congrats!

Happy birthday, Hanayo! 💕

Our precious rice queen :)

QOTD:

What kind of rice dishes do you like?

Hainanese chicken rice is quite popular in my country, so that’ll be my choice!

|Jump Rope|

“I—I can’t believe it,” the brunette girl in front of you stuttered, staring wide-eyed at you. “You—did all this...just for me?”

You blushed, “O—Of course not.”

“Hey, we chipped in too,” interrupted Nico, who was holding a rice cooker.

“Tha—Thank you, everyone.” Your girlfriend whispered while scanning the joyful faces of her friends, still shocked.

“Look,” you placed a hand on her shoulder, bringing her out of her daze. She turned to look at you with the beautiful lilac orbs you fell in love with at first sight. “You don’t need to be so shocked. I—We have been planning for this a long time ago.”

Hanayo rested her hand on top of yours gently and smiled bashfully, “Thank you, (Y/N).”

Your face turned darker and you quickly looked away, muttering, “It—It’s not that big...a deal. You—You are my girlfriend, after all. It wouldn’t seem right if I didn’t do anything for you.”

She said nothing, but her smile grew wider.

She muttered under her breath, “I just need your love.”

-----

“Hanayo-chan!” A girl shouted while jumping in mid-air, landing squarely on the ground with a triumphant expression crowning her features. “Come play jump rope with us!”

“N—No thank you,” the nervous girl murmured almost inaudibly, squatting near a tree. No matter how much she really wanted to say “yes”, she just could not muster the courage to do so.

Her lilac eyes sparkled, however, when she first caught sight of you wearing a (f/c) sweater, hovering over her with a kind smile.