shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli [part 2]

→ part two 💞

→ part two 💞

edited.|

|The Red Scarves of Fate|

  ❝ I might have told you a few lies too many,” Eli whispered, and grinned sheepishly at Nozomi. 

  “What do you mean?” The spiritualist looked up at the blonde, confusion written all over her features.

  “...Tell you later,” Eli giggled and turned away from Nozomi, hiding her blush from her. Why must she be so cute?

  “Elichi...” The plead in her voice was irresistible.

  “A–Anyway, I’m bringing you somewhere else now.” Eli stuttered, rubbing the back of her neck, and turning to continue down the path.

  “Okay...” Nozomi followed close behind, thinking about what Eli had just told her.

  “Oh, I heard from Nico that you just sent in a resume to ‘Picture This’ Private Limited, right?” Eli asked, her back to Nozomi.

  “Yes, yes I did.” Nozomi answered, surprised that Eli knew. “Nico-cchi did tell me that that company was well-known.”

  “That’s nice, it would be great for you to get employed by a reliable company, I...guess.” Eli smiled softly, and slowed down for Nozomi to catch up. 

  “So...where are we going?” Nozomi asked, walking in tune with Eli’s steps.

  The blonde turned to face Nozomi, a grin working its way onto her lips. “It’s a surprise.” 

  “Elichi!” Nozomi whined.

  The part-Russian chuckled and leaned forward, yanking Nozomi’s scarf upwards, blocking her vision, earning a small squeal from the purple-haired girl.

  Then, with a graceful scoop, Eli swept Nozomi off her feet in bridal style, holding her close to her chest. 

  Not giving Nozomi time to react, the blonde continued walking, all the while feeling the purple-haired girl wiggling in her arms.

  Nozomi, on the other hand, was completely flustered, trying to tug down the scarf, but for some reason, would not unwrap itself from its place around her eyes.

  Why did she do that?

  “Uh...Elichi?” She felt her own cheeks heating up more than they should, as if her entire brain was short-circuiting.

  “Hm?” The low note rumbled pleasingly through Eli’s chest, offering a guilty satisfaction to Nozomi’s ears.

  “Why are you doing this?” She asked, her eyes softening. “Umi-cchi is going to be your wife soon, and you’re still being so intimate with me.”