Eli × mute!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by MastermindOfEvil

dedicated to and requested by MastermindOfEvil

→ thanks for voting, commenting and requesting!

plus, that gif of eli above is just gorgeous

you’re appreciated, pal :) this is for you!

edited.|

|Silent Tonight|

  “I’M going to visit (Y/N) today,” the blonde announced, placing her finished papers into the tray.

  Nozomi glanced up from her work and nodded, noticing the sky turning orange with every passing minute. “Okay. Make sure to say hi to her for me.”

  “Of course,” Eli agreed promptly.

  Getting up from her seat, she hoisted her bag over her right shoulder and bid goodbye to Nozomi, leaving the room with a quiet creak of the door.

-----

  You saw the passing cars and the visitors who came and went, but not the reason for your state.

  You heard the twittering of birds outside your window and the beeping of the heart monitor beside you, but not yourself.

  A redhead approached you, and you tilted your head to look at her. “(Y/N), you have a visitor.”

  You looked beside her and there, standing next to her, was your beautiful girlfriend.

  “Thanks, Maki.” The blonde said and nodded in the doctor’s direction.

  You offered the blonde a smile, gripping the white sheets in the process, and she returned it, her baby blue eyes sparkling with words yet spoken.

  You could not describe how happy you were to see her after the six days you were trapped in the building that stank of death and medicine.

  “Hey, (Y/N),” Eli greeted.

  You waved dismissively, and she looked at you, confused. Usually, you would at least say ‘hi’ even though you were mostly quiet.

  “I’m afraid that the car crash (Y/N) was involved in has permanently damaged the Broca’s Area in her brain, which has functions that link to speech production.” The doctor glanced anxiously at you through sorrowful lavender eyes, and turned back to the blonde. “She’ll never speak again.”