Kanan × trap!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by Shukashu_Primus

→ thanks for reading, voting and commenting! i really appreciate it :) this is for you!

edited.|

|Missed|

  “(Y/N)-CCHI, are you going now?” Mari asked, leaving her seat to place a stack of papers on her desk.

  You nodded and took up the cup of tea you had made earlier, downing the rest of it in one go, taking care not to spill any drops on your green shirt.

  Dia, who was sitting opposite the two of you, got up too and headed for the door, holding it open for the chairwoman and you to leave.

-----

  The blue-haired girl stood on the train platform, feeling the wind ruffle her hair playfully.

  Her thoughts soon turned to you: your beautiful (e/c) eyes, your charming boyish smile, and the way you loved to sweep your hair back with your (preferred side) hand.

  She felt herself turn red just from thinking about you.

  The wind speed increased, which caused her hair to whip onto her face, forcing her to hold her locks with her free hand and at the same time, pushing her thoughts away from you.

  Shivering slightly, she pulled her red sweater closer around herself, and looked up just in time to see a blue train stop in front of her.

-----

  Kanan, why didn’t you tell me?You whispered, looking down at the blue-haired girl, frowning in disappointment.

  “I–I just didn’t wa–want to hurt you, (Y/N),” she whispered, her purple eyes were filled with tears and of untold secrets.

  “You hurt me more by not telling me.” You said coldly, turned away from the girl you loved so much, and started to walk away from her, but you felt a firm hand on your wrist.

  “I’m sorry; truly I am, (Y/N), bu–but please...please wait for me...” Her voice trembled with the amount of regret that she had kept locked up for so long.

  You glanced over at her figure, and guilt started to rummage through your being, causing you to wrap your arms around her in an attempt to make her feel better. No, Kanan, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have shouted at you like that in front of the others.”

  You felt her grip your red sweater and her breathing became more ragged with her holding back all her feelings.

  “You can tell me anything, you know? Absolutely anything.” You mumbled into her ear, sending shivers down her spine and she embraced you tighter.