shy!photographystudent!Ruby × punk!delinquent!Reader

Dedicated to and requested by Tsundere_Bitch

Thanks for chatting and sharing your problems with me :)

I'm glad that I was able to lend a listening ear to you and I hope that you will learn how to handle such situations in the future with delicacy and patience.

Please enjoy!!

Happy very late birthday, Ruby!

Hopefully that in this new season, you will be able to gain bravery and be the best school idol you can be :)

Ganbaruby!!

QOTD:

What kind of music do you like?

I love piano-based songs, especially those with meaningful lyrics --- no matter what genre. :)

|A Rare Home|

Home - a word unknown to you.

Every single day, it was always just you. Alone. Living, or maybe not, in a broken world.

“(Y/N). Let’s go.” Your fellow delinquent called out, a metal bat hoisted over her shoulder.

“Coming.” Feeling the sofa being relieved of your weight, you stood up and took the pipe off the floor. “Hey, (G/N). Are you sure about this?”

“Hell yeah.” She turned around and caught you in a threatening gaze. “There’s no way that I’d remain loyal to the μ’sketeers now that Kotori has taken over.”

You sighed. “And also because (R/N) is providing for the gang, with the plus that we would have to drop our antics?”

“Duh.” She huffed and left the room with you tagging quietly behind her.

“But rebelling means that we would be in trouble.” You objected, lagging behind a little. “And plus...they’re...family...”

“No,” You were snatched up by your collar, leaving your feet dangling underneath you. (G/N) chuckled and grinned at your helpless state. “We’d be the ones getting them into trouble. And also, I can be your new family.”

“So stop lamenting over not having a family. It’s becoming damn annoying.” She snickered and let you fall. “That aside, a gang that has always been doing bad can’t tolerate a sudden switch.”

She turned back to stare at the building that the both of you had been living in ever since you had joined the μ’sketeers. “They will crumble somehow.”

-----

“Ruby-cchi!” Someone called out, making the twin-tailed redhead turn around whilst working on her photography project.

“Oh, Toujou-san! What’s the matter?” She greeted her teacher shyly, flattered that the purple-haired woman had taken notice of her.

“You might want to avoid the alleys later while going home.” Nozomi told her grimly, her hands on Ruby’s shoulders. “I heard that there are some rogue delinquents stalking there for victims every night.”