Kanan × trap!Reader × Riko

→ dedicated to and requested by Kuroki_Rin08

dedicated to and requested by Kuroki_Rin08

→ i’m sorry if i mess this up; it’s my first time doing a threesome but i hope you will like it either way!

edited.|

|Confusion|

  LOVE.

  It is a very complicated subject.

  The fluttering in your stomach when you spot that special someone, the odd way that your brain seems to mess up every time you see her and the trouble you have with words whenever she is around.

  You have a lot on your plate when it comes to love. And things were even worse when you loved two people.

  Two at the same time.

  It was never intentional. Especially when those two girls were to die for.

-----

  “What is with the long face, (Y/N)-chan?” A soft voice whispers, and you were pulled out of your daze when dark red hair pooled in front of your vision.

  “Ah–nothing...” You muttered and crossed your arms, turning away from the girl to stare out the window at the sakura trees swaying in the breeze.

  “There must be something wrong; you are never gloomy on a beautiful day like this,” Riko gave you a smile that matched the positivity in her words.

  You offered a small smile back, letting yourself slip out of your zone for a moment. However, you quickly reverted back to your sulky state.

  Then, a firm grip was placed on both of your shoulders, forcing you to turn around, and your eyes met a pair of calm purple ones.

  “Riko-chan is right, (Y/N), you don’t look too good today.” Kanan let go of you and placed a hand on her hip, looking at you with concern.

  How were you supposed to tell them that you had fallen for both of them, and that you could not choose who you really wanted to spend time with forever?

  Riko folded her hands neatly behind her back, her golden eyes moving back and forth between you and Kanan, a comprehensive expression etched onto her delicate features.

  “Are you sure you’re okay, (Y/N)?” The blue-haired beauty asked once more, moving closer to you.

  You nodded and tried not to distract yourself with how cute she looked when she was brimming with anxiety about your state of health.