Riko × male!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by Kuroki_Rin08

→ thanks for requesting again buddy :>

→ and that gif above: queen 😩💓

→ she’s so beautiful :')

→ note; (r/n) = random name

QOTD:

who do you think is the most important person in your life?

me: just one — my mother. i mean, she influenced my upbringing and she did teach me to be socially presentable–

edited.|

|Everything About You|

  HANDS in your pockets, you walked past the classrooms of the college you were studying in, looking for her.

  Room after room, there was still no sign of the girl with dark red hair that you were going to eat dinner with.

  Well, she did tell me that she would probably stay back a little while to ask her professor some questions... You decided that you would wait for her by the grand piano in the foyer.

  As you made your way downstairs, a few students gave you a greeting to which you replied with a small smile.

  “(Y/N)!” A redhead shouted from beside the black outline of the grand piano.

  “Oh,” you inclined her gaze towards her and grinned. “Maki?”

  Your girl best friend, and an amazingly low-key tsundere. You seemed to have a thing with girl pianists, what with both of your girl best friends passionate in that area.

  You weaved through the crowd of students heading home after a long day of lessons, and plopped yourself beside her on the piano stool. “What’re you playing?”

  She blushed awkwardly and muttered out the corner of her mouth, “I’m not playing anything.”

  You laughed. “Then what are you doing?”

  “You don’t need to know, baka.” She replied smoothly and started playing a calming melody, her face settling in a soft smile as her fingers ran up and down the keys.