Dia × trap!Reader × Mari

→ dedicated to and requested by ShinyPengin96

dedicated to and requested by ShinyPengin96

→ thank you for requesting and have a pleasant day wherever you are!

edited.|

|I Really, Really, Love You|

  THE atmosphere was light, with a tinge of excitement, any empty void filled with heavy chattering among the people swarming around the stage.

  “We did it, we are on the biggest stage yet!” Chika yelled out to Riko, who just edged herself slowly away from the coral-haired girl.

  “We couldn’t have done it without hard work, zura.” Hanamaru smiled at the two while Ruby worked on tidying her caramel hair. “Ow, zura. You’re pulling too hard, Ruby-chan.”

  Ruby brushed away her best friend’s comment, anxious of how the live was going to turn out and just continued fixing Hanamaru’s hair, a thin line drawn along her lips.

  “SHINY!~ A blonde burst the room, smiling brightly.

  “Mari-san!” Dia reprimanded. “Quiet, other groups are going to perform–”

  “Oh~ Dia you look good today!” Mari chimed, sliding smoothly into one of the chairs.

  “Listen when other people talk.” The raven-haired girl told the blonde in a strict tone, crossing her arms over her chest.

  “I’m nervous, Dia. Of course I’ll be more high today.” She proclaimed, smoothing her blonde hair anxiously to prove her point.

  “Hmph.” Dia huffed, said nothing more and sat down next to Kanan, who had her purple eyes on Yoshiko.

  “Um...Yoshiko-chan, what are you doing?” Kanan asked, intrigued by the younger girl’s actions.

  “Praying of course! Even the fallen angel, Yohane, needs help from all her little demons in the crowd!” She exclaimed, seeming genuinely offended that Kanan had not gotten the message.

  The older girl smiled back awkwardly and went back to staring into space.

  Mari took a small peek at the audience, pulling the red curtains apart a little. As her golden eyes swept the crowd, she spotted a pair of (e/c) eyes and immediately felt something stirring inside her heart.

  Could it be?

-----

If I can’t decide even
though I want to, 
I will consult you.