princess!Umi × peasant!thief!Reader

→ Dedicated to and requested by Kistune123→ Thanks for participating!→ Nya :3→ Just Umi being cute 💕

Dedicated to and requested by Kistune123
→ Thanks for participating!
→ Nya :3
→ Just Umi being cute 💕

QOTD:

Whose imitation - that the μ's members did of each other - do you like the most?

Mine was obviously Umi hahahaha she was great :3

|Never|

"Oh-" you apologised as the man glared at you angrily with hateful eyes. "I'm really sorry."

"Watch where you're going next time, beggar," he spat and walked away, his irate air not frightening you at all. "These shoes cost more than your meaningless life."

You bowed again and grinned from ear to ear once he was out of range, your fingers closing in on the soft cloth material in your hands: the man's money bag.

Looks like I struck gold today. You laughed to yourself and jiggled the bag, hearing the satisfying sound of coins jousled in it.

Imouto-chan will be happy.

-----

Sunlight streamed neatly through the windows, hitting the silhouette of a young woman lying on the ground, still and silent.

Her dark blue hair, as blue as the bluest seas, was messy and unkempt, and her pale skin was lined with the filth that covered the floor.

She stirred as the door creaked open, her copper eyes fixated angrily on the tall figure that strode in proudly.

"Rise and shine, princess," he mocked, cackling at how the title she held was a mere cover for the state she was in now. "You've slept long enough."

His laughs grew louder as she turned her head away, feeling tears starting to collect in them. How could she embarrass herself like this?

That very thought made her seethe.

I'm a disgrace to my family. She blinked her furious tears away and sniffed softly. But there's no point in crying over spilled milk. I can only sit and pray that my father will do something about it.

The ugly man smirked and spat on the floor, narrowly missing her, and she grimaced slightly.

"You'll get used to it," his eyes crinkled in malice. "It won't be so bad after you submit to me."

She could only glare at him angrily, hesitant in making a sound.

"I can finally be part of the royal family!" He roared, holding his sides and walked out, his delusional laughter echoing eeriely around the entire house. "And have a sexy wife too."