immature!Umi × clueless!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by abi_senpai

→ thank you for chatting with and spurting random things to me!

→ i think our ship is halfway under, but my love for you isn’t 😏

QOTD:

if you were to live in another world, which one would you live in?

i want to live in remnant :> no questions asked. also, just in case you’re not a rwby fan, remnant is the world a group of super-cool monster-fighting girls live in.

edited.|

|Just The Two of Us|

  ❝ UMI-CHAN!

  Her head turned at the sound of your voice. She dropped the book she was holding and ran to you in a series of small and excited footsteps.

  “(Y/N)-chan!” Grinning from ear to ear, she hopped into your arms and the both of you stood swaying on the spot, enjoying each others’ company.

  “Where were you? I thought that you weren’t coming after all.” Umi pouted, untangling herself from your warm embrace.

  You smiled gently, watching her hop back to the pile of books she was reading through. “Sorry, I was late.”

  “It’s okay,” She replied, taking the book she was flipping through earlier, and showed it to you. “I found a really nice fairytale.”

  She handed the book to you with its pages open and out of curiosity, you flipped to its cover. “The Little Mermaid?”

  Umi made a satisfied noise and peered at it over your shoulder while on her tip toes, being shorter than you. “It’s really nice, right?”

  “Uhuh.” You nodded. “She lives in such a beautiful world, doesn’t she?”

  “Yup.” Umi smiled in a way that made your little heart pound ever so slightly. “I want to be just like her.”

  You sat down and patted the empty spot next to you, putting the book on your lap in the process. “Come here.”