Kotori × trap!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by Kizumiro→ thanks for reading and requesting!this is for you 💕

dedicated to and requested by Kizumiro
thanks for reading and requesting!
this is for you 💕

edited.|

|Listen|

  MAKI crossed her arms and glared at the shorter figure in front of her, who in turn, grunted and made an obstinate face.

  “Brat,” Maki huffed, her purple eyes narrowed.

  “Greedy tsun tsun.” Nico retorted, sticking her tongue out in mockery.

  The both of them stared each other down again, before turning away.

  “Are you guys at it again? Geez, you’re like a married couple.” You sighed and walked towards the pair, grabbed both of them, pulled them together and made them hold hands. “There, all done.” You released them and walked away to drink some water, observing the rest of the members taking their breaks.

  Eli was discussing some choreography matters with Umi, Honoka was taking a nap on the floor with Rin leaning against her, and Nozomi was chatting happily with Hanayo while sipping water from her bottle. 

  Both of them blushed and Nico instantly yanked her hand away from Maki’s.

  “Hmph!” She walked away and started talking to Nozomi and Hanayo.

  Maki looked at you out of the corner of her lavender eyes, a hint of slight disappointment behind them.

  Sorry, Maki-chan. Looks like I failed again. You thought regretfully. I tried.

  It had been a while since you agreed to help Maki win over Nico’s heart, but it was especially difficult when Nico was — well — difficult.

  “(Y/N)-chan!” You heard a high-pitched voice call out, and you instantly knew who it belonged to.

  “Oh, hey, Kotori-chan.” You smiled faintly at the grey-haired girl who smiled back and folded her hands behind herself modestly.

  Lately, you had been feeling quite quirky around her lately. A good sort of quirky, but you did not know what to do about it.

  Kotori handed you a sheet of paper and you stared at it, noticing all sorts of weird words covering its surface, including words like ‘cute’, ‘colorful’ and ‘macaroon’. How the last one got there, you did not know.