Maki × female!Reader

Dedicated to and requested by Tsundere_Bitch

Hey girl! Lead a good life, okay?

You’re capable of that :)

Also, I forgot to add a question for the day in Eli’s tribute so, whoops! Mistake on my part :') thanks to Dopeyyz for pointing it out!

QOTD:

Who do you think, out of μ’s and Aqours, has the best voice?

For me, it’s definitely Umi and Yohane (technically, her low voice is Yohane, so I’ll roll with that)

:)

|Tsundere Problems|

“Maki, why won’t you listen to me?!” You groaned, throwing your hands up in the air out of frustration.

She yelled back, “You’re the stubborn one here!”

You gave her a death glare, “Don’t you dare try the blame game with me.”

Ara, ara,Nozomi’s voice came into play, her green eyes shifting mischievously between the two of you. “Is it me, or do I sense some sexual tension here?”

The both of you blushed simultaneously, leading you to turn your back on her with her doing the same. Nozomi really did know how to make a situation awkward.

Eli entered the club room, noticing the two of you and mumbled, “Geez, can’t you two get along, you two are dating, aren’t you?”

Maki breathed out sharply, casting a timid glance in your direction. You looked at her out of the corner of your eye, and wished that you could just take her pretty face and slam it into the wall.

There’s no time for me to be infatuated with her like that.

You sighed, “I just told her to change some parts of the new song so that it wouldn’t sound like the rest. You know, a good different.”

Maki retorted, keeping her arms crossed over her chest, “You just don’t like it.”

“Maybe I don’t.”

The two of you were face to face again, you being taller than her not really helping at all.

“Okay, seriously, stop.” Nico made a creeped-out face and stepped in between the two of you. “It’s getting disgusting.”

“Uehh?!” Maki exclaimed and attempted to kick Nico to the ground.

Honoka looked on, a thoughtful look crossing her face. Then, she had a bright idea.

“I know! Let’s go to the pool!” She screamed out, allowing everyone’s eyes to rest on her euphoric expression.

Umi asked, “Why, all of a sudden?”