Maki × jealous!Nico

→ dedicated to and requested by Ayako_Nanase

dedicated to and requested by Ayako_Nanase

→ thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

→ and also for being my pal for around a full year :D

edited.|

|Gorilla Control|

  THE redhead scrolled through her Instagram feed, glancing past uninteresting information and stopping at pictures that were posted by her friends.

  She smiled briefly at a picture that was taken recently at their winning of Love Live with her and a raven-haired girl posing.

  “Nico Nico Ni!” She could almost hear her say. Oh wait. She did hear it.

  “Maki-chan!” A small ball of energy charged into her, almost causing her to lose her balance, before she felt a pair of arms wrap around her neck and hold her firmly.

  “Ueehhhh–Nico-chan?” Maki groaned, regaining her balance.

  The raven-haired girl let go of her and grinned while doing her signature pose.

  “Er...why are you a rabbit?” Maki questioned, fingering the pink rabbit ear that was dangling from the hair band that Nico wore.

  “We’re going for that Halloween party at (Y/N)’s house, right? Anyway, don’t touch that. I spent a really long time perfecting it," she scowled and slapped the redhead’s hand away.

  “It’s Halloween for a reason, Nico-chan. You don’t dress up like a cute little bunny. At least be a gorilla or something.” Maki shot back, twirling her hair aggressively.

  “You’re not remotely scary either, Maki-chan.” Nico said cheekily and pointed to the white felt wings attached to Maki’s shoulders. “Why are you an angel? I think you’re more suited to being a gorilla than me.”

  “Watch it.” Maki snapped irritably.

  Nico crossed her arms over her chest in defiance before a sneaky thought entered her mind.

  “But you thought I was cute right?” She glanced mischievously at the red head who had gone back to looking at her phone.

  Maki’s cheeks lit up and she spun around to meet Nico’s pink eyes with her lavender ones. “It was ju–just a description! I didn’t me–mean anything!”