flirt!Tsubasa × Honoka

Dedicated to and requested by
Ayako-_-Granger

Thanks for requesting once again! As always, please enjoy :) and I apologise for the late update :')

|The Time Spent With You|

“Please, Honoka.” Umi grumbled, slamming her hands down on the table. “I don’t have time to deal with your incompetence.”

“Mou...Umi-chan...” Honoka groaned as she collapsed onto her books and pulled a face.

“Just, please,” Her childhood friend sighed, looking down on her mathematics textbook. “Tell me what x over y is.”

“Er...” Honoka’s eyes narrowed. “3?”

Umi’s aura turned dangerous and she leered over her friend. Her voice trembled slightly as her copper eyes turned bloodshot, “You have not been paying attention to whatever I have been saying for the past ten minutes, have you?”

Again, Honoka did not reply, leading to Umi finally giving up on trying to teach her direct and indirect proportion.

Even though their graded tests were just around the corner, Honoka’s attention was evidently somewhere else.

And that made Umi worried, considering that her friend’s grades were not excellent to begin with.

A/N: Like mine. Ahem.

“So,” Umi spoke up, taking her seat next to Honoka. “How are you and Tsubasa doing?”

Immediately, as if Umi was talking about buying bread, Honoka shot up and her eyes sparkled.

“GREAT!” She hollered at the top of her voice, a completely opposite from her attitude towards studying. “We’re going out later, actually!!”

“If you apply the same enthusiasm towards your studies, I’m sure that you will get top in class.” Umi grumbled under her breath, earning her a curious look from Honoka.

The archer stood up again, leading Honoka to follow her with an attentive gaze.

“Your break is over.” Umi said sternly, giving Honoka another death stare. “And this time, pay attention, if not I’m not letting you leave my house.”

After that, Honoka had back pains from sitting too straight.

(Even though she’s not, whoops.)

-----

Tsubasa looked out her private limousine, her breath condensing on the car’s clear window that was separating her from the rest of the world.

“Kira-sama,” Her assigned driver called out to her, his eyes staring at her brooding figure as his attention was diverted from the road. “Is something the matter?”

She sighed, “Nothing in particular, it’s just that...” Then, she caught the driver’s gaze. “Ne-Never mind.”