shy!firstyear!loving!Riko × yandere!loner!werewolf!rude!Reader

dedicated to and requested by melon_crow and Dopeyzz

  does anyone here like the piano guys? if you do, have you streamed ‘limitless’ yet? all the songs are extremely good! and yes, i am like a walking advertiser for the piano guys.

  i tried to promote them to my biology teacher before lesson just now, but she ignored me for the most part and just started class :/

QOTD:

would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

i’d rather be a werewolf. they are just so cute and cool!

edited.|

|Mine Only|

  IT HURT. Every part of your body hurt.

  Bones broke and expanded, skin tore and grew and teeth were forced out of your gum.

  Shit! You groaned and released a loud howl that echoed into the night as you scrambled out of your bedroom window.

  You fell to the ground with a dull thud, the painful sound of your body connecting with the stone cement rumbling through your blood.

  Ouch... You looked around and crawled onto your paws, scanning and sniffing the area for any potential victims.

  Found one. How unfortunate. You burst into a sprint, entering the forest and dodging tree trunks, searching for your target.

“Oh no...” A sweet voice filled your ears, urging you to find the owner immediately.

You whipped your head around, trying to focus on where it had come from. It was certain though, that the voice belonged to a girl.

Well, well. I’ll be full tonight.

You prowled through bushes, over broken twigs and fallen leaves, feeling the prickling of hunger poking you.

“Eh? I was here earlier...” A silhouette of a slim teenage girl your age swam in front of you, trembling hands holding herself.

She was captivatingly beautiful, with curves in all the right places and scared golden eyes coupled with flowing long dark red hair.

You placed a doubtful paw forward. To be frank, you did not feel like killing and consuming her now that you had found out that she was such a beauty.