μ's × photographer!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by ZeNutellaBitch

thank you for being such a strong person! you shine, girl :>

QOTD:

name a person who inspires you.

for me, everyone does! all of us come from different backgrounds, and have amazing stories to tell. i’ll love to hear all of them one day :>

edited.|

|This Moment|

  Click.

  ❝ AH! (Y/N)-CHAN! ❞ Hanayo cried out, shielding her eyes from the sudden flash of light.

  “Sorry, Hanayo-chan, I just wanted to take a picture of you eating that rice onigiri.” You said, setting your (c/c) camera down on the table, and propping your head up with your (preferred side) hand.

  “Mou, (Y/N)-chan, I think Umi-chan warned you to not take pictures while we’re eating.” Honoka munched off the bread she had, her blue eyes radiating satisfaction.

  “I know that, Honoka. But I just can’t help it.” You sighed, and played with the camera’s strap. “I love you guys, and I want to make sure I remember every single moment with you.”

  Nico, who was eavesdropping, blushed and almost dropped her bento box, causing Maki to support the box from below.

  “Geez, Nico-chan, look at you, all googly-eyed for (Y/N).” The redhead teased, a knowing smile tugging at her lips.

  “Wha–What are you talking about?!” The shorter girl exclaimed and tried to smack the redhead’s tomato sandwich out of her hand.

  “Stop that.” Maki muttered, slightly irritated, but her heart had started pounding faster than she could imagine when you had said that.

  It had felt...amazing.

  Honoka looked up from her eating spree, her cheeks also dusted red.

  “You...mean that?” She asked softly.

  “Course I do. You are all my best friends.” Slowly, you sat up straight and dug around in your satchel, pulling out a box of Nutella bread that you kept with you always so that you could snack on it whenever.