Ruby × dandere!male!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by Reign-Beaux

dedicated to and requested by Reign-Beaux

→ be blessed by some ruby.

name your favourite flower.

mine is the lily because of its delicacy and beauty; and somehow, i feel like it represents me in a weird way.

edited.|

|My Little Gem|

  FLOWERS WERE BLOOMING alongside the school, and you proceeded to cup a gentle hand over one of them while squatting next to the soil, breathing in the captivating scent of the rose.

  “(Y/N)-kun? What are you doing here?” A familiar, delicate voice called out, and you turned your head to face your favourite person in the whole world.

  “Oh, good morning, Ruby.” You brightened up, running a hand through your messy (h/c) locks.

  She came to you with small shy steps and folded her hands cutely in front of her when she was standing in front of your line of vision. “How are you doing?”

  “I’m getting along just fine. I just woke up early and decided to come here.” You replied, letting go of the rose.

  “You should help your mother run the shop,” Ruby stated nervously, fiddling her thumbs while saying so. “Af–After all, I think she needs it.”

  “I know that she does.” You stood up, and placed your hands in your pockets, turning away from her in the process. “I will take my leave then.”

  “Wa–Wait!”

  You stopped in your tracks and looked back at the slightly quivering girl.

  “I–I will visit you later if you don’t mi-mind.” She averted her green eyes to the bed of roses beside her, refusing to engage in any eye contact.

  You gave her a small shy smile and nodded. “I don’t mind.”

  “See you later then.” You called out and headed home.

  Ruby watched you leave, and holding a trembling hand to her chest, she whispered, “See you.”

”