mermaid!Kanan × female!pirate!Reader

→ Man, I miss having a show every Saturday where I can watch nine girls singing and just being cute in general

Man, I miss having a show every Saturday where I can watch nine girls singing and just being cute in general.

→ WHERE'S MY SUNSHINE MOVIE?
→ Happy birthday, Cannon.
→ "Canon, delighting you always."
→ I'm sorry.
→ Glad that the Taiwan meet-up was MUCH better than Shanghai's.
Dedicated to and requested by asadaagatha
→ Congrats!

QOTD:

'Water Blue New World' or 'Wonderful Stories'?

Honestly, probably 'Wonderful Stories' because I cried so much after I heard it.

But then again, 'Water Blue New World' sounds so, so, so, good.

|New World|

For a long time, she had sat watching the waves pull away from the shore atop her favourite boulder.

For a long time, she had sat wishing that she was not alone.

For a long time, she had sat thinking if anyone will ever notice her.

-----

"Pull in the sails!" Your captain ordered, brandishing his rapier about, directing your fellow pirates towards different parts of the ship.

"(Y/N), what are ya doin'?!" He yelled in frustration, his hair drenched from the roaring wind and rain.

"So-Sorry, Cap'n!" You apologised, and grabbed the edge of the boat in an attempt to balance yourself as waves crashed against its side.

"This is the worse storm that we've seen in a while, aye," one of your mates remarked, leading you to nod in reply and assist him with the sails.

Lighting and thunder collided in the sky, and the entire crew felt the boat tremble, as if fearful of the dreadful weather.

"INCOMIN'!" Your captain screamed out, and squinting through the heavy rain, you could make out the shape of the biggest wave you had seen yet.

"Crap, crap, crap!" Your mates abandoned the sails, leaving you the sole person standing on deck.

"(Y/N), lad, what are ya doin'?!" Your captain yelled out, his voice above the shriek of the raindrops as they hit the ship.

You did not feel it coming, or maybe you already had, but before you knew it, you were hit by the wave and left to drown in a sea of darkness.