Kanan × shy!female!Reader

→ Dedicated to and requested by rolliingthunder→ Kanan Appreciation, y'all 💕→ Her birthday's coming up real soon, eh?→ And so are my exams

Dedicated to and requested by rolliingthunder
→ Kanan Appreciation, y'all 💕
→ Her birthday's coming up real soon, eh?
→ And so are my exams. Haiz.

QOTD:

Comment your heights!

I'm 168cm, and I just want you all to know that no matter if you are tall or short, you are still capable of being loved by anyone.

Maybe you just haven't met them yet.

|Nights|

You smiled as you placed the box of books you were carrying gently on the ground. This month's titles did look good, way better than the ones the school normally brought in; you could not wait to read them.

"(Y/N)-chan?" Hanamaru's voice called through the hallway, and her head popped in. "Thanks for helping me, zura."

"No problem," you smiled softly in reply. "I love books, after all."

"That is true, zura." Your friend replied, and she started sorting the books by alphabetical order into the shelves.

"Let me help," you offered.

She gladly accepted your offer and together, the both of you worked on assembling the little treasures neatly into the bookshelves.

"So," Hanamaru spoke, flipping through a romance book. "How's your relationship with Kanan-chan going?"

You almost choked as you picked up a book titled, 'Promise'. Coughing awkwardly, you pushed it at the top of one of the highest shelves and grunted.

"Nothing...much." You finished, attempting to hide the small blush on your cheeks.

"I see," she replied, a sneaky grin working its way onto her face.

"The-Then, how about you and Yoshiko-chan?" You murmured.

Hanamaru flared a bright red and turned away, "No-Nothing, zura."

You sighed, "Let's just get back to work."

-----

"What took you so long, geez," Kanan asked, stretching as she got up from the chair and slung her bag casually over her shoulder. "We missed the last bus."

"Kanan..." You trailed off as you noticed a book wide open in front of your girlfriend with dancing formations scribbled all over its pages.

"Hm?" Following your eyes, she picked the notebook up and shut it. "Let's go. Luckily, I rode my bicycle to school today. Did you?"