Eli × abused!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by Shukashu_Primus

→ thanks for requesting again :) hope you’ll like this one!

edited.|

|Broken|

  THE crack of a belt slapped down onto your bare skin, causing you to yelp in pain as you felt it rip through your flesh. Gasping, you huddled into the corner of the wall, tears streaming down your cheeks.

  Why? All I ever wanted was love. But it seems as if I’ll never get it.

  The belt came down again, tearing into your back, making you retreat further into yourself, shaking even more.

  “Tell me! Why did you score such disgusting results, huh?! You’re always like this, you ungrateful piece of shit!” The sound of her harsh voice hurt you more than the belt’s lashes did; they ate into you like how a piranha tears flesh off its prey.

  “Tell me!” Again and again. “Tell me!”

  You winced, the feeling of utter despair sinking into your conscience as she hit you over and over, leaving what surely was permenant scars over your body.

  You could feel the cold, slow trickle of blood running down your wounds, and when she finally stopped, you relaxed a little, but the sting of your cuts continued to haunt you as she left the small room.

  “O–Ow...” You muttered, and rummaged through the drawer for the hidden stash of aloe vera you kept tucked away when such beatings happened.

  You were more or less used to it. When your mother would come back home drunk or mad at her boss, you were her stress relief.

  The pain from your injuries hindering your movement, you leaned slowly against the wall, opening up the tub and dipping your finger into the aloe vera, applying it gently onto your affected areas.

  You gritted your teeth, feeling the cooling sensation of the gel against the angry red of the marks across your body, some even bleeding, and some scars torn anew.

  All I wanted...You bit back your tears as you continued treating your wounds, your bottom lip quivering. Was love. Was it that hard to ask for?

-----

  The sound of the bell echoed throughout the school, and the scraping of chairs against the floor brought you out of your dilemma.

  You raised your head off the table and looked around, seeing the rest of the students file out of the classroom.

  You sighed and placed your head back down. Guess it was just you and your thoughts again.