Maki × dying!Reader × Umi

→ dedicated to and requested by Vacation-San

dedicated to and requested by Vacation-San

→ thank you for requesting and having such wonderful conversations with me :>

→ enjoy!

→ am i the only sucker laughing at the gif? no? okay–

QOTD:

what are you thinking about right now?

me: food.

edited.|

|Thoughts|

  ❝ ARE you going to visit (Y/N)?” Eli asked, looking over to Maki while wiping her perspiration clean off her pale skin.

  “Later.” Maki muttered, putting her bottle down, averting her lavender eyes that were clouded with sorrow.

  Umi noticed this and did not say anything, especially when the mood of the nine girls dropped significantly.

  “Let’s continue with practice, shall we?” Honoka suggested, trying to lift the heavy atmosphere.

  The rest nodded and Umi cast a side glance at Maki, slightly worried. Why is everyone so down?

-----

  “(Y/N)?” Maki slid the door open and entered, bringing in a packet of your favourite food.

  “I brought you (f/n),”she whispered, and set the paper bag on the side table.

  The beeping of the heart monitor was the only sound in the room, save for the inhalation and the exhalation of your breath.

  Maki slid gracefully onto the chair beside you, staring at you sadly. Her lavender eyes softened when she saw your (h/c) hair out of place.

  She gently moved your bangs away from your eyes and ran her fingers through your hair, setting stray strands right.

  Who knew that you were suffering in silence?

-----

  “Maki!” You called out, wrapping your arms around the redhead, who was sitting at her desk reading a book.