Yoshiko × innocent!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by Mae_MakTor_Mikan430

dedicated to and requested by Mae_MakTor_Mikan430

thanks for reading, adding this book to your reading list, and commenting!!

→ yohane / yoshiko is bae.

edited.|

|Good Child|

  YOSHIKO stared up at the ceiling, her arms spread open on her bed.

  (Y/N)...

  She could not help it, and she did not think anyone could. That you were so adorable, and that you were so lovable. Your silky (h/c) hair, and your stunning and captivating eyes, that seemed to hold no element of secrecy.

  She yelled out loud, frustrated at how she had such bad luck.

  She wished she had not caught influenza right before her tests again. She would probably have been able to see you.

  “(Y/N) would never–”

  Her rant was interrupted by a soft knock on her apartment door. Sighing, Yoshiko dragged herself off the bed and staggered to the door.

  “Tsushima Residences–” she drawled, pulling the door open.

  “Good morning, Yoshiko-chan.” You greeted good-naturedly.

  Her stomach flipped, and she stared you up and down, unbelieving. “(Y/N)?”

  You flashed her a bright smile, and folded your hands neatly in front of yourself, a paper bag dangling from your (preferred side) hand. “May I come in, Yoshiko-chan?”

  She stared uncertainingly into your (e/c) eyes before nodding slowly. “Su–Sure.”

  She stepped aside to let you in, and closed the door swiftly behind her, as if scared that the light from outside would burn her to death.

  “Isn’t it a bit dark in here, Yoshiko-chan?” You questioned, unable to see anything in front of you.

  Yoshiko clammed up at hearing you address her informally even though you did not know her very well.

  She was tempted to tell you that she preferred being addressed by her ‘fallen angel’ title, but she liked hearing you pronounce her name.

  She would let that go for now.

  “No, it seems just right for me.” Yoshiko had lowered her voice a few octaves, which caused chills to run up your spine.

  She would be the death of you any day.