Kanan × Reader × Yōu

→ dedicated to and requested by httpjihoe_

→ thank you for all the support! this is for you :D

edited.|

|Back To The Sea|

  YOU sighed and stared out at the large blue sea, feeling the breeze ruffle your hair gently.

  How you got there, you did not know. Only to feel the familiarity of the sea, you guessed.

  Besides, this hill locked moments that you had experienced in lost time.

  Slowly, you started picturing your two closest friends at school, one with dazzling energy and the other with a stunning cool aura.

  You could not deny that they were the bestest (if there was such a word) friends you could ever have.

  Then came the complicated stuff.

  You breathed in the salty scent of the sea and was hit with a distant memory, drowning you in a sea of nostalgia.

-----

  “(Y/N)!” You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and you giggled as a tickling sensation made its way up your neck.

  “Ka–Kanan, stop that!” You laughed, your arms flailing around as you tried to get her off you.

  Your pleas were ignored and she nuzzled her nose further into your skin.No way~

  You struggled in her embrace before she relented and placed a soft kiss on your lips.

  “You never let me hug you the way I want to.” She let go of you and turned around to face you, her purple eyes glistening with the red light of dawn.

  “Don’t feel that down, Kanan. Sorry.” You hugged her, unhappy to see her saddened face, and buried your nose into her purple hoodie, breathing in the familiar scent of the sea which forever clung to her.

-----

  “Kanan...” You muttered out of the corner of your mouth, strands of your (h/c) hair whipping around your face as a strong breeze blew past.

  I wish...

  Here at the sea, your most precious memories were forged, and was also where the worst events in your life had occurred.