suicidal!killer!Kotori × target!rich!Reader

dedicated to and requested by Shirei01

  thanks for being one of the cooler kids around the block!

QOTD:

what would you do with a million dollars?

i would buy a border collie and name her ‘destiny’, get a small house on the top of a lone hill and live there. by myself together with destiny, in peace.

edited.|

|Betrayal|

  ❝ HAVE YOU HEARD? ❞ One of the girls whispered and brought her hand up close to her mouth, channelling her voice towards the grey-haired girl next to her. “Boss assigned our next target to be (L/N) (Y/N) since she will be stepping down soon. Whoever kills her first will become the next leader of μ’sketeers.”

  Her companion stared blankly at the cargo boxes that lined the storehouse, her golden eyes lost in their wooden splinters.

  “Kotori? What’s wrong?” She asked, bewilderment scribbled on her features.

  “I’m fine.” Kotori replied, dragging herself out of her daze and staring determinedly at her fellow gang member. “I just want to be the first to kill her.”

  “Yeah, me too.” She smirked and placed a casual hand in the back pocket of her tight black pants. “Whoever kills her gets to lead the entire gang anyway.”

  Kotori looked down threateningly upon the shorter female, her words coated in bitter honey. “I’ll be the one to kill her. Understand that, (G/N)-chan?”

The girl shrunk under Kotori’s killer gaze and nodded meekly.

  “That’s cleared up then,” Kotori smiled innocently and walked ahead of her companion to the meeting room. “Let’s go. Honoka-chan is calling for our assistance.”

”