TheM8 - The8

>> Minghao

I pulled the sleeve down on the suit I was wearing. Was I really about to do this? I didn't want to go, it seemed really boring when y/n described it.. I wonder who her date is though, I'm kind of curious as to who it is. I'm don't want to go for another reason though. I can't really explain what it is, but it's just that, well.. merely thinking of her with another guy kind of makes me nervous. She never told me who it was, that made me even more nervous. I should've asked..
I heard her voice echo through the house. She was telling me to come on.
I just hope this goes well..

>> a few days earlier

I heard someone knock on the door. That must be y/n, she said she'd be coming over shortly. I stood up from the couch and went to go open the door.

I opened the door and Y/n rushed in, tackling me. I stumbled back, slipping and hitting the floor. She landed on my chest and knocked the breath out of me.

"YO MINGHOE." she shouted, pushing herself up off of my chest.

I tried to catch my breath, lying flat on the floor breathing heavily with my hands clenching my chest.

"Um.. Are you okay?" She asked, staring at me really confused.

"N-No.." I said.

"Whoops.. Guess I surprised you too well." She chuckled.

"It wasn't much of a surprise if I knew you were coming.." I said, my breath almost fully regained.

"I got you though, right? Weren't you surprised?" She asked, poking my cheek.

I giggled a little bit. She's so cute..

"Sure." I said, propping myself up on my elbows.

I pushed her off of me and sat up.

"Pfft- Rude!" She said, punching my leg really hard.

"What do you want from me..?" I asked, ignoring her comment.

"Oh- Right! I need help." She said.

I turned my head towards her and tilted my head to the side a little bit.

"What kind of help?" I said.

"Okay, so I have a thing coming up Saturday, I'm going to dinner with two people and I plan to confess that I like one of them. So what I need you to do is-"

I interrupted her very quickly.

"Don't try and hook me up with anyone I swear to Jisoo-"

"NO!" she shouted, shaking me. "I just want you to tag along so I don't feel lonely, I don't care if you like them or not but I swear I'm not trying to hook you up with one of them." She finished.

"So.. You want me to be your wingman?" I asked.

"Better.. You can be.." she thought for a moment, and then her eyes lit up and she snapped her fingers.

"THEM8!" she shouted, shoving me back to the floor.

I can't handle any more of this abuse..

>> current day

"Come on!!" She whined, pulling on my arm.

I snatched my arm away from her grip.

"I'll take my sweet time thank you very much." I said in a sassy tone.

She snorted after I finished that sentence. I'm being serious..

We walked through the restaurant to find our table. It should be near the back..
Y/n spotted our table and hurriedly ran over to it as if someone was going to take it.