❆DK❆

"Hello, I'm here!~" Seokmin's voice rang throughout my apartment, making me jump up from my spot on my bed and walk quickly out of there, going to see Seokmin standing at my door with his arms spread.

I giggled at this dork, walking to him and giving him a hug like he wanted. He came over because we're planning to binge a lot of Christmas movies tonight, since he has time. We weren't sure what we were going to watch, so we decided just to turn it onto the Christmas movie channel, how convenient that there is one, but heck I'm not complaining, because I love cheesy Christmas movies. (Hallmark y'all omfg)

I walked into the kitchen, intending to get snacks. I looked at the stuff I had bought earlier for this special occasion. I totally did not buy two whole bags of Christmas candy with the intentions of eating more than half of it.. Tonight was going to have to include a lot of self restraint. Self restraint that I'm probably not going to put to use.

Moving on from me nearing to be the reincarnation of the candy monster off of Gravity Falls.. Being the totally good girlfriend that I am, I had started to make hot chocolate minutes before he arrived and it was anytime now that it could be. It adds to the Christmas season cheesiness by 7.3%. I did research this time I'm a professional I swear-

After the hot chocolate was done, I turned around to see Seokmin standing in the entrance of the kitchen. I motioned him forward, pointing at the mug. He immediately walked over and picked it up, taking a sip and giving me over exaggerated reactions about how great it supposedly was.

Before we drank all of it, we walked back to the living room with our drinks and snacks and walked to the couch. We set them down on the coffee table, now the 'hot chocolate and soon to be nonexistent candy' table, before I picked up the remote and cut on the TV.

We got comfortable as I turned on the Christmas channel to see the end credits for a movie. That means that we've gotten to the point where another one is about to start. Bless.. I don't like having no context at all. It made things confusing like it would normally.

I was pleased to see this next movie come on. One that I've never seen before. It's perfect. And I doubt Seokmin has seen it either. It doesn't look familiar at all and I'm usually the one who watches movies more between the two of us, since I've got more time on my hands, and hardly something that you could call a social life.

After about twenty minutes, the only really movement was just us- well, me, leaning forward to get a piece of candy. I did it so much to the point where I took the whole bag with me and just sat it down next to me on the couch.

"If you eat too much of that you're going to get sick." Seokmin said in a quiet voice.

I looked at him and shrugged, making direct eye contact with him as I ate another piece of the candy, but this time it was really slowly. I didn't intend for it to be funny, but he laughed at me, shaking his head as he turned his attention back to the TV.

At the middle point of the movie, Seokmin got up to go to the bathroom.

And I was still eating candy, kind of curious if this bag had and end because it feels like I've eaten- oh, wait. Never mind, there it is.. Welp, that's gone.

I set the empty bag on the table, picking up my cup of hot chocolate. As I drank it, I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders and I jumped so violently that I started to slightly choke on the hot chocolate. After getting ahold of myself, I turned around to see Seokmin trying not to laugh.

"What..What the heck!?" I said, and that's when he lost it.

Seokmin was out of breath from laughing, and he leaned down to wrap his arms around me over the couch.

"I'm sorry.. I just couldn't resist.." He said, looking at me with his big smile appearing on his face shortly after.

He just couldn't keep a straight face looking at me, probably couldn't take his mind off of me choking on that drink.

I'll get my revenge at some point..