Reluctant - Seungkwan

"Seungkwan, I'm not dropping it until you tell me what Chan was going to say! Now open the door!" I said, knocking on the door to Seungkwan's bedroom.

Okay...Context first.

I'm at Seungkwan's house. And to put it simple, Chan started to tell me something but Seungkwan refused to let him continue and ran off.

It was along the lines of, 'well, someone likes y-' and then Seungkwan pushed him nearly to the floor, with an added 'No, Chan! We can't tell her that!'

And when I tried to interrogate Seungkwan he ran off. And then, when I tried to interrogate Chan he wouldn't tell me either. But that really only left me one option: time to go force it out one of them. I had already made my way upstairs and to Seungkwan's bedroom door. I'm assuming that's where he is. If not I probably look like an idiot right now. He seems like he'd be easier to get through than Chan. The only thing in my way is his door..

As I continued to knock on the door every so often, and try and talk Seungkwan out of there, I got the first response after standing here for ten minutes.

"I'm sorry, Seungkwan can't come to the door right now...Come back later!" He shouted out.

I groaned, finally giving up. It didn't seem like he was going to crack and tell me anytime soon. I guess I can just go try to get it out of Chan.

"Alright, Seungkwan, I guess I'll just get Chan to tell me!" I shouted, and all of a sudden I hear running and a loud smack on the door.

It swung open moments later, with an out of breath Seungkwan appearing before me.

"Please...Don't." Seungkwan said in between deep breaths.

"Why not? Why can't you just tell me then?" I asked, giving him a confused look.

"I can, but.. Just not Chan. He doesn't know the full story.. He wasn't even supposed to know okay? I'll be straightforward with you." He said, looking to the floor.

It was a few seconds of waiting until we heard a shout from Seungkwan's mom downstairs.

"Foods ready! Come on before it gets cold!"

Seungkwan didn't bother to continue speaking, but instead walked quickly past me to go downstairs. I didn't hesitate to do the same either.

We washed our hands, like his mom reminded us to, and went to go sit at the table. It was only Me, Chan, and Hansol that Seungkwan had invited over, and I was making confused eye contact with Seungkwan ever since we sat down. He leaned over to whisper to me.

"I'll tell you after we're done.. Just don't bring it up until then." He said, and I nodded.

We all ate, but I couldn't hardly eat my food without anticipating it being over. I was ready to just tell them I wasn't hungry and apologize for wasting it, but  then I would've felt really bad. I eventually forced myself to eat it.

After everyone was done and had gone back to the living room to resume whatever they were doing, Seungkwan and I stayed behind to speak about what he was gonna say.

"Seungkwan, I already know Chan was going to tell me someone liked me. It was obvious. So who is it? And why don't you want me to know?" I said, and Seungkwan shuffled in his place.

"Because.. I dunno. Maybe it is.. Maybe it's Seungkwan."

"Dude, you're Seung- Wait a second." I said, suddenly realizing.

"Yeah.. That's right. It's Seungkwan." He repeated.

"Are you bullshitting me right now? Or are you being serious?" I asked, and Seungkwan groaned.

"What do you think, Y/n? Do you think I'd tell you that just to go, 'oh yeah I'm totally bullshitting you right now, I like Seungkwan lol.' That's stupid. I'm telling the truth." He said, crossing his arms.

"Thought so.. But yes, same. I like Seungkwan too." I said.

"...Yeah I know, who doesn't." He said, and I punched him in the arm.

"Shut up, before I change my mind." I said, walking away.

Seungkwan was quick to uncross his arms and pull me back by mine.

"No! Wait a minute.. You meant.. You really like me?"

"Seungkwan, that's stupid. I'm telling the truth." I mocked, and he gave me a sour look but I could clearly see the blush on his face.

He let go, looked away embarrassedly.

He may be a sassy jerk sometimes, but he's adorable, I gotta give him that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n ;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!

I pushed off working on a project for this lol, I've been inspired lately.

btw I've already written other imagines, so no more month hiatus for a little bit.

Thankchu for reading (that's cringe but I refuse to delete it)

bai bai (you cannot stop me)