❆Hoshi❆

* This is short. Like really short. (hahahhaha like woozi !!1!) I've been out of the house almost all day gasp- so I am home with a headache. Pls spare me :,)

"Y/n! Catch!" Soonyoung yelled, throwing snow at me.

"Soonyoung, for the last time, stop making me think I can catch snow!" I shouted, picking some up and chucking it at him.

He took down his hand that was guarding his face, looking at me judgmentally at me when the snow that I threw didn't even touch him.

"You call that a throw? It didn't even hit me!" He said, pointing to the clumps of scattered snow that were a few inches away from him.

"I don't care! Just stop throwing it at me!" I said, and he just shrugged.

I turned around so I wouldn't be facing him, quietly cursing to myself. He's really getting on my nerves. I swear every time he hits me with snow I feel like I'm going to freeze to death.

"Y/n! Look at this." He said, and I cautiously turned around.

Soonyoung was pointing at the ground, where he had made a snow angel. What a dork.. I walked over towards him, before seeing he had a hand full of snow.

"Soonyoung I swear-"

"I'm not gonna hit you with it! Calm down.." He laughed, throwing it down on the ground as a sign he was telling the truth..For now.

~

I crept up behind Soonyoung as quietly as I could manage. I didn't want to mess this up, so I have to get close enough to guarantee that this time I will hit him. He didn't seem to notice me, so I took my chance.

And right as I threw it, he turned around and threw snow at me. Mine missed again, but his hit me in the face. As I stumbled back I heard him gasp.

He came up quickly to me, being fast to wrap his arms around me and apologize a thousand times before I could yell at him.

"Soonyoung- sTOP- I'm okay, I swear! Just let go, I'm not going to hurt you." I said, and he let go.

"Are you sure?" He asked, and I nodded.

"If you do it again I really will shove snow up your nose so don't."

"Note taken." He said, giving me another hug before letting go and running off, probably planning to betray me again.